Scent of A Monster: Chanela Will Steal Your Love

Ballroom music was playing, and I was standing on a balcony once again, smiling softly as I stare up at the never-ending sky. Arms wrapped around my waist, and I smiled softly, slightly leaning back. He spoke softly as he swayed us back and forth, "I found you, my Princess."

I giggled before slowly turning around in his arms, the swaying never came to a stop as I did so. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and laid my head on his chest with a soft smile. He chuckled, "Tired, my Princess?"

I shook my head with a sigh, "No, just wanted to get away for a moment my Knight."

He didn't say anything, just continued to sway us back and forth. After a while, he removed one hand from my waist and tilted my chin upward, so I was staring at him. I titled my head, smile still on my face, "Yes, my Knight?"

He slightly lowered his head, replying, "You look absolutely breathtaking my Princess."

I teased lightly, "Are you saying I don't look breathtaking everyday my Knight?"

He chuckled, his face moving closer to mine as he replied softly, "You always take my breath away my Princess."

I softly closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to touch mine when we both heard a loud scream. We both jumped apart in fright and looked around frantically, trying to find the source of the scream.

I gasped loudly and shot up, looking around my room as I heard the scream once again. I jumped out of bed, heading straight for Shingo's room once I finally woke up and recognized the scream. I burst into the room, "Shingo, are you okay?"

A pillow flew towards me, and I quickly threw my arm in front of my face, catching it before it hit me. I threw the pillow on the ground and walked further into the room, frowning as Shingo was curled up on his bead in fear. He shouted, "Get that cat out of here!"

I looked down at Luna and shooed her out of the room quickly before turning back to Shingo with an apologetic smile, "Sorry Shingo, she must've snuck out of my room last night. Don't worry, she's gone now."

Shingo slowly opened one eye to see that I was telling the truth and relaxed before glaring at me, "Just make sure it doesn't happen again, Usagi."

I rolled my eyes with an amused smile before leaving Shingo's room as Mom called out, "Breakfast!"

I replied back, "Coming!"

I headed back to my room and quickly got dressed for school before heading downstairs and sat at the table. Mom was pouring herself and Dad some coffee as she asked, "Why was Shingo screaming this morning?"

I replied as I grabbed my silverware, getting ready to dig into my food, "Luna was in Shingo's room this morning."

Shingo huffed, muttering underneath his breath, "She's pushy, just like Usagi."

I rolled my eyes with a smirk, "Since she decided to sleep in your room, you'll be spending more time together now."

Shingo spit out his milk before turning to glare at me, "You've got to be kidding, she just barged in!"

I shrugged, unapologetically, before going back to eating my breakfast. I looked up at Mom and Dad, asking, "So, I know Luna's been hanging around the house for a while, but I was wondering if we could keep her?"

Shingo instantly protested, "No way! I'm voting 100% no."

I ignored Shingo's protest, staring at Mom and Dad, waiting for their reply. Dad lowered his newspaper with a smile, "I think a cat's a good idea."