Usagi's Beautiful Transformation

Waking up as Usagi Tsukino was not on my bucket list. I don't know much about Sailor Moon but what I do know is that I'm not a crybaby. This world is gonna be in for a shock when Usagi becomes a whole different person.

--------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Usagi Tsukino and I'm a 16-year-old high school student. I'm a bit of a klutz... and some people might say I'm a little emotional. One day, this cat named Luna gave me a special brooch that transformed me into a guardian in a sailor uniform and told me I had to fight bad guys! Boy, does that ever make me nervous. But I'm sure it will all work out fine!

======SAILOR MOON=======

"Usagi! It's after eight o'clock!"

I gasped loudly as I sat up, glancing at my alarm clock that never went off. I quickly ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair, before running back into my room. I got dressed as fast as I could and ran downstairs, putting on my socks as I shouted, "Why didn't you wake me up sooner, Mom?!"

Mom replied casually, as I ran into the kitchen to fix me something quick to eat, "I tried many times, sweetie. You simply ignored me or told me to go away."

I pouted as I walked out of the kitchen, sitting down at the table and wolfing down my food. I chugged my glass of orange juice as I sighed unhappily, "Why do I like to sleep so much?"

I spotted my lunch beside Mom, and I smiled happily, standing up to give her a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for the lunch and I'll try to wake up earlier tomorrow. Love you! Gotta go!"

Mom smiled with a giggle as I ran to the front door, quickly slipping on my shoes and grabbed my school bag. I shouted as I opened the front door, "Bye Mom! Bye Dad! Bye Shingo!"

I ran out the front door, closing the door behind me, and quickly took off towards school, whining to myself, "Why is school so early in the morning?!"

As I reached the corner, I frowned as I heard shouting and cat crying out. I quickly stopped and turned to the noise, seeing little kids picking on a black cat. I huffed to myself before storming over there, shouting "Hey! Stop that!"

The kids instantly ran off as they saw me running towards them. I huffed with an eye roll, muttering to myself, "Stupid kids. Picking on this adorable cat." I knelt down beside the cat, speaking softly, "Are you okay?"

The cat didn't move, and I gently picked her up, frowning as I spotted the bandage on her forehead, "Seriously? They put a bandage on you? Sorry about this cutie."

I gently took off the bandage, smirking in triumph as the cat didn't meow in pain. I blinked and tilted my head at the strange moon mark on the cat's forehead. My eyes widened as I realized who I was staring at and quickly put her down. I laughed nervously before rushing out, "I'm glad you're okay now! Gotta run! Bye!"

I quickly ran off towards school, desperately trying to ignore the staring cat I was leaving behind. I continued running until I made it to school, barely making it into my classroom as the bell rang. I sighed in relief and slumped in my seat as Ms. Haruna started class and handed out our previous test. I took mine hesitantly, slowly peeking at it and sighing in relief once again as I saw that I passed with a 70 percent. The bell rang again after a while and my friend, Naru, and I headed outside to have lunch. Naru smiled at me as we sat down beside each other, "I'm glad you made it to class on time Usagi, that would've ruined your streak."

I rolled my eyes playfully with a smile, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I overslept again but I would've been here earlier if I didn't stop to help a defenseless cat. Some brats were torturing the poor thing."