Love and Chased: Luna's Worst Day Ever

I ran over to Ami and Luna with a shout, "Yoo-hoo!"

Ami and Luna were sitting on the edge of a fountain when I reached them, Mako right behind me with an apology, "Sorry to keep you waiting!" Mako looked around, "Huh? Where's Rei?"

Ami looked at us with wide eyes, before blushing as she replied, "She said she wanted to go on a date because it's Sunday..."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance before shaking my head, "Oh well, let's get this meeting started. Ami, what did you want to show us?"

Ami nodded and pulled out her little computer from her pocket, Luna moving to sit on her lap while Mako and I sat beside her. Ami started typing away on the computer as Mako questioned, "What in the world are you doing?"

Ami replied, never taking her eyes away from the screen, "Searching for the seventh Rainbow Crystal..."

I nodded, "That's a great idea Ami, with my Moon Stick never really reacting right now or after the fact, we need to find another way to find the last Rainbow Crystal."

Luna nodded in agreement, "That's why we're trying to calculate its location using the computer. We finally gathered some data."

Ami gasped, "Luna!"

Luna looked at the screen, "You've finished inputting the data, huh?"

The computer started zooming in, showing us the exact location of where the final Rainbow Crystal is. Luna stated, "The seventh Rainbow Crystal has got to be here."

We nodded and quickly got our stuff, heading to the location of the last Rainbow Crystal.

-------------------------------

We all stood outside the house, me tilting my head, "So, the Rainbow Crystal is around the house?"

Ami nodded, "It should be."

Mako gave us a smile, "Come on, let's go."

Luna looked away from us, "Oh, I'll wait here."

I frowned, "Why? Are you okay?"

Luna didn't look at any of us, "There's something I gotta do..."

I smirked, teasing, "Luna, this is an important mission. Try to remember your duties."

Luna huffed, "How rude. I don't sound like that."

I rolled my eyes playfully as Ami smiled, "Oh, it's fine...There are times when even Luna doesn't feel like doing certain things..."

I sighed dramatically, "I guess it can't be helped..."

Luna jumped out of Ami's arms and we headed to the front door, Ami looking back at Luna, "Wait for us right there, okay?"

I smirked, "Don't you move!"

Luna rolled her eyes at me, sticking her tongue out as well. I returned the gesture before we walked up to the front door, Ami ringing the doorbell while Mako and I waited at the bottom of the staircase. The door was opened by a little girl with brown-red hair and bright teal eyes. Ami asked the little girl gently, "Is your mother of your father home?"

The little girl frowned slightly, "They won't be home until nighttime."

The Moon Stick started chiming in my bag and I looked at it, Mako gasping when she saw it, whispering, "The Moon Stick is reacting..."

We both looked at the little girl, me whispering to Mako, "Don't tell me that little girl is a monster."

Suddenly, a giant green blur dashed past us with the little girl following after him, "Stop!"