The House of Fortune is the Monster Mansion

I groaned in pain as I woke up, slowly removing the cover from my face as I sleepily stared at Luna's angry face. Luna huffed with a glare, "How do you expect to succeed in our important mission like that?!"

I blinked in response before gasping as I finally heard my alarm blaring above my head. I quickly shut it off and jumped out of my bed, rushing to get ready for school so I won't be late today. I quickly brushed my teeth and combed my hair before quickly changing into my uniform, muttering, "No matter how hard I try, I can never wake up on time..."

I sat on my bed and put on my socks, scratching Luna's head as I stated, "See you later Luna! Waking up on time is one of my weaknesses."

I ran out my room, ran downstairs, put on my shoes and grabbed my bag, and stood up and ran out the door, shouting, "Bye Mom! Bye Dad! Bye Shingo!"

I slammed the door behind me as I took off towards school, narrowly avoiding bumping into people. I managed to make it to class on time and throw myself into my desk, trying to catch my breath before Ms. Haruna walked in. She walked in just as the bell rang and quickly took attendance, beginning class once she was done. I managed to pay attention in class, take plenty of notes, and complete a few pages of homework before school ended. I skipped down the street, humming a happy tune once the last bell of school rang. I passed an alley before stopping, turning back around and stopping in front of the alley. I looked at the man and frowned in confusion, muttering to myself, "There's usually a long line here."

The man chuckled as he looked up at me, "We've got competition now. Look."

The man pointed behind me and I turned to see a new building across the street called House of Fortune. I raised an eyebrow, "That place is an eyesore. Do they do the same fortune telling as you?"

I turned back to the old man, listening to his response, "Yeah...Everyone's drawn to new things."

I smiled, stating as I held my hand out to him, "Well, I'm not. Please read my fortune!"

The man looked at me, shocked, before giving me a bright smile, "Why, of course!"

The man pulled out a magnify glass and stared at my palm, stating, "There's a boy that likes you right now, although you've told him no in the past. However, you have a great adventure ahead of you, just remember to believe in yourself and you'll be fine."

I smiled at the man and quickly paid him, continuing my skip home with a happy smile. I knew the boy he was talking about with Umino, I had hoped that Umino had gotten over me, but I knew that it would take some time. I hummed to myself as I stopped by the arcade, looking through the windows to see the games. I turned around when I heard my name being shouted, "Hey Usagi! What perfect timing. I'm about to start work."

I blushed slightly as I replied, "Hey Motoki! How are you?"

Motoki smiled at me, replying, "I'm great. The Sailor V game just came in, Usagi. You haven't play it yet, have you?"

I shook my head as I followed him inside the arcade, quickly exchanging a few yen to get coins and sat down at one of the game consoles. I inserted my coin and started the game, quickly getting into an intense focus as I played. I huffed as I lost again, jumping when I heard Motoki chuckle, "It's pretty hard, isn't it?"

I nodded with a pout, and he chuckled again, sitting down next to me, "Let me show you some tricks."

Motoki inserted one of his coins and started playing the game, ignoring my protest to pay instead. He waved me off, "It's on me."

I sighed but nodded, turning to face the game with a small blush as he explained, "See, at this point, you have to get that item. See? I got them. You got that. Now you just keep shooting."