Romance Under the Moon: Usagi's First Kiss

I was walking with Naru to school, chatting about random things happening in our lives. We heard police whistles and I turned with a frown, stopping to stare at the traffic on the road, "A police checkpoint? Is there something going on today?"

Naru began to space out when I asked her that and I frowned, gently shaking her, "Naru, are you okay?"

Naru only hummed in response, not snapping out of her daze. I gently grabbed her arm, pulling her with me, "Well, we can't be late, so come on Naru!"

Naru started to walk with me, both of us making it to school on time and in our seats before the bell rang. Umino stood in front of me with a smile, "Say Usagi, have you heard?"

I titled my head in confusion as Umino continued, "The first Princess of the Kingdom of Diamonds has just arrived in Japan."

I repeated in confusion, "Kingdom of Diamonds?"

Umino nodded, explaining, "They're the world's largest producer of gemstones. And they're hosting a banquet tonight at their embassy."

I nodded, "That explains all the checkpoints."

Umino stated, "They're saying the princess is set to inherit the Legendary Secret Treasure that's been passed down in the royal family. And they're going to unveil that treasure to the world for the first time at the banquet!"

I smiled, "A secret treasure, huh? Mast be pretty incredible."

Naru spoke up softly, "I'll go and have a look and tell you about it."

I gasped, turning to look at Naru, "No way! You and your family are going to go see the unveiling of the secret treasure?"

Naru nodded softly, "Since my family runs a jewelry store, we got a special invitation to the banquet."

I sighed dreamily, "Lucky...I hope you have an amazing time at the banquet."

---------------------------

We were all at Rei's shrine, listening to Luna explain that she believes the Princess of Diamonds might be the princess we're looking for. Rei repeated, "Huh? The princess?"

Luna nodded, "That's right. This Princess Diamond just might be the princess we've been searching for."

I let out a breath, "No way."

Ami looked over at us, "Looks like we need to look into this."

I frowned, turning to look at Ami, "But how? Princess Diamond has lots of bodyguards. And besides, we can't get into the banquet."

Rei smirked at us, "Well, that just means we're gonna have to put our heads together and figure out a way."

I rubbed my head with a teasing smile, "I don't know Rei, your head looks like it'll hurt mine if we do that?"

Rei glared at me and I gave her an innocent smile as Ami giggled at us, "Let's just go check out the area near the banquet, then we'll wait for an opportunity to check whether Princess Diamond is the princess we're looking for."

We all nodded and I smirked at Rei, "See, this is why Ami's the brains and not us Rei."

Rei rolled her eyes at me, raising her broom at me threateningly. I pouted, looking at Luna and Ami, "Ami, Luna, Rei's trying to hit me with her broom."

Luna smirked at me, "Maybe the broom will knock some sense into you."

I gasped, offended as Ami, Luna, and Rei laughed at me. I soon joined the laughter before Luna and I left to head home. We walked in silence as we thought about our plan to watch the Princess. I opened the door once we reached the house with a shout, "I'm home!"