A New Enemy Appears: Nephrite's Evil Crest

Naru and I was watching an old friend of Naru's old friend, Rui, play tennis and she was really good. Rui hit the ball and ended the game, winning it as well. Naru and I cheered, smiling brightly, "Yay! She did it!"

We both high-fived with a giggle before Naru cupped her hands over her mouth, shouting, "Awesome match, Sis!"

Rui looked over at Naru, giving her a smile as I looked at Naru, "How do you know Rui Saionji, Naru?"

Naru turned to me, "Her mother's been a long-time customer at our jewelry store, so we've known each other for a long time. Sis and I played together a lot as little kids. We're only a year apart, but I think of her like a real big sister."

We continued to watch Rui play tennis against multiple people, cheering her on as we watched. We heard a loud gasp before someone shouted, "Check out that guy!

Another girl shouted, "Oh my god, he's gorgeous!"

Naru and I turned to see who everyone was talking about. We saw a man with long, brown hair and was wearing a light blue suit jacket over a yellow shirt with white pants. I heard someone whisper, "He's the president of a company that opened up around here."

Naru squealed, hearts for eyes as she stared at the man, "Wow! He's hot!"

The man continued to watch the game before hopping over the tall fence and landing gracefully on his feet. My eyes widened as Rui's opponent glared at the man, "Excuse me, but you can't just walk on the court!"

The man ignored her, calmly turning to Rei and spoke, "Put more weight behind the ball."

Rui tilted her head in confusion before the man walked over to Rui's opponent, who blushed as he spoke to her, "Let me see your racket."

She handed it over shyly and stepped off the court as the man got into position, looking at Rui, "Now, serve me the ball."

Rei stared at the man hesitantly before serving the ball. We all watched the ball fly across the court and the man effortlessly hit the ball back harshly. The ball hit Rui's hands, causing the racket to drop and we all gasped in shock as Naru shouted, "Oh, no! Sis!"

The man walked towards Rui, commenting, "A fly could have landed on that serve."

Rui glared at him as she clutched her hand in pain, "I'm sorry but who are you?"

The man replied, "I'm Masato Sanjoin. And I can help you."

Rui stood up as Masato walked over and picked up her racket for her. Masato handed it to Rui, stating, "Focus on putting your weight behind the ball."

Rui nodded as she took the racket back and Masato turned to the crowd, "I need someone to receive."

A boy ran out with a big smile, "Right here! I'll volunteer! Go easy on me though, Rui."

Rui said nothing, just served the ball but this time she added more force in her swing. When the guy went to hit the ball, the ball hit him and hit the ground with a spin before it disappeared and left a ball-shaped crater in the ground. We all gasped in shock and awe at what just happened. We continued to watch Rui destroy the boys' tennis club one by one and they all became afraid of Rui's new playing style. I glanced over at Naru, seeing a worried look in her eyes and I placed my hand on her shoulder, "Naru, what's wrong?"

Naru looked at me, frowning, "I don't know, something doesn't feel right..."

------------------------

We, Rei, Luna, Ami, and I, were all gathered at Rei's place, listening to Luna retell the information she received about our enemy. Rei repeated, "Dark Kingdom?"