Mysterious Sleeping Sickness: Protect the Girls in Love

I was laying on my bed, listening to the new radio station and clutching my stuffed bear, "'All my old diaries are full of thought of you...And now I fill my diaries with memories of the past. I want to see you again...Even if it's just one more time...So that I can tell you how I really feel deep inside my heart.' That last letter came from pen name "Haruna the Dreamer" who lives in Juban..."

I gasped as my eyes widened, quickly sitting up, "Ms. Haruna?! No way!"

I tuned back into the station as the man spoke, "This program is currently accepting love letter submissions from listeners. If your letter is chosen, you'll receive a "flower brooch", a magical flower that will bring you love."

I sighed and laid back down on my bed, listening to the rest of the segment, "And that's it for tonight's Midnight Zero. Brought to you by FM Ten to help you find your love. Tune in again tomorrow. This is J. Daito saying...good night!"

Luna turned to me, from her place in front of the radio, "Usagi!"

I sat up again, tilting my head, "Yeah Luna?"

Luna sighed, jumping off the table, "You should be in bed! Do you want to be late for school?"

I sighed sadly with a nod, cutting off the radio, "Yeah, you're right."

I put my pillow down on my pillow and slowly got ready for bed, Luna lecturing me, "Seriously, you don't have the time to be staying up listening to late night radio shows! You can't forget that you're the chosen guardian for a very important mission!"

I nodded as I climbed into my bed, replying, "I know Luna, thanks for looking out for me. Goodnight!"

I yawned as I reached over to cut off my lamp. I threw the cover over my body and slowly fell asleep as I rested my head on my pillow.

------------------------------

I walked into the dining room to see Mom and Dad being cute and I squealed with a smile, "Mama! Papa! You guys are so cute!"

Mom and Dad turned to me with wide eyes, both blushing from being caught by their kid. I smiled happily, quickly grabbed some breakfast, gave them both kisses on the cheeks, and ran to the door, "Bye! Love you both!"

I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my bag, dashing out the door with a piece of toast in my mouth. I made it to school, surprisingly on time, and walked into class with a smile. I went to my seat and frowned when I didn't see Ms. Haruna. I took a seat and patiently waited, pulling out my homework and setting it on my desk. After a while, Ms. Haruna never came in and I frowned, turning to Naru, "Where's Ms. Haruna?"

Naru frowned as well, replying, "She's not here yet."

Umino looked back over at us, "How unusual for Ms. Haruna to be running so late..."

The door opened slowly, and we all looked up to see Ms. Haruna stumbling in, almost bumping into multiple objects. We all gasped loudly as Ms. Haruna tripped over the step but caught herself on the podium. We all let out a sigh of relief as she slowly stood up, blinking at us before opening her mouth weirdly. We all jumped and stared at her with wide eyes, shocked and confused on what's going on. Ms. Haruna yawned and slowly opened the attendance book, "Uhmm, I'd better take attendance..."

She dropped the book onto the podium and just stared at it, but my eyes caught the pretty purple flower on Ms. Haruna's jacket. I elbowed Naru's arm and whispered, "Look! Ms. Haruna has the flower from Midnight Zero!"

Naru couldn't reply as Ms. Haruna yawned and leaned against the podium, "On second thought, free period today. Just study whatever... I'm just so..."

Ms. Haruna yawned once again, stretched her arms out, and laid her head down, falling asleep. We all stared at Ms. Haruna in shock and confusion as Umino stuttered out, "U-Usagi, what's happened to Ms. Haruna?"