Enter Venus, the Last Sailor Guardian

I was out with Mako, eating two ice creams at once with a smile on my face. I looked at Mako, "Thanks for taking me out, Mako!"

Mako chuckled, "Of course Usagi, however, you do know that if you eat too much, you'll get fat..."

I waved Mako's concerns away, continuing to munch on my ice cream, "Don't worry Mako, I'll go to the gym late on to work this off."

Mako rolled her eyes, "You're silly Usagi."

I stuck my tongue out at Mako before we looked up when we heard everyone gasp. We saw two window cleaners hanging onto their broken lift. Mako and I gasped as the rope holding one of the workers snapped and he started falling. Suddenly, the man was saved by someone, and they landed on the top of a café's umbrella cover. The crowd began to cheer, one man calling out, "It's Sailor Moon!"

"So that's the famous Sailor Moon!"
"Wow, she's so cool!"

Mako and I looked at each other before turning back to stare at the Sailor Moon imposter. Fake Sailor Moon jumped to the rooftop before running away. I huffed, crossing my arms, "What! An imposter?! And she didn't even get the colors right!"

Mako looked at me, "Usagi, it's okay. We need to inform Luna and the others and chase after her."

I nodded in agreement before we both left, contacting the others and following after fake Sailor Moon.

__TIME SKIP__

We managed to follow the imposter to a shipyard, walking around cautiously as we searched for the girl. Ami stated, "I can't believe a Sailor Moon imposer around..."

Mako nodded in agreement, "Yes...I saw the bank robbery on the news, too."

Rei smirked, looking back at us, "I didn't think it was Usagi, though."

I glared at Rei as Mako joined in, "If the real Sailor Moon worked that hard, we'd have no complaints."

I turned my glare to Mako, "Right in the heart Mako, you wound me."

Ami questioned, "The question is, what is this Sailor Moon imposter after? Is she a friend or foe?"

I frowned, "True, she's obviously not after fame, I mean, she left almost right after she saved that man."

Rei frowned, "Our friend?" Rei turned to Luna, "Is there a chance she's the fifth Guardian, Luna?"

Luna's eyes widened, "Huh?! Well..."

I shook my head, "I...I don't think so. I mean, Luna gave you all your transformation pens. Something's fishy. She used my name! My name without permission! We need to catch her and figure out who she is what her motives are!"

Mako chuckled with a shake of her head, "And then you'll take your revenge for her using your name."

I nodded seriously, "Yep. First Umino with my catchphrases and now this? She's in for a rude awakening."

We heard a loud scream and we all turned to the noise, Mako stating, "Let's go, everyone!"

We all ran towards the scream, gasping as we saw the fake Sailor Moon suspended in the air on a tall crane. We saw a new player in the game, he had long white hair and had a light green trim on his uniform. Mako asked, "Is that guy from the Dark Kingdom?"

I looked at the girl, "We have to help her."

Mako quickly grabbed my arm, "Wait."

Luna nodded, "It's risky. This could be a trap!"

I paused, looking up at the girl, "Trap or not, we still have to help her."

Rei smirked, "She's right."