Jupiter, The Powerful Girl in Love

I was running as fast as I could, trying to make it to school before the bell rang. I muttered to myself, "I am so late! This might be it! This is the day I break my on-time record!"

Luna shouted to me, muffled, "Usagi! You forgot this!"

I glanced back, seeing that she had my lunch bag in her mouth. I gasped, "Thanks Luna! Think you could hold it til we get closer?"

I turned the corner and ran right into someone. We both fell back and I groaned in pain, rubbing my head as I slowly sat up. I slowly opened my eyes, wincing, "I am so sorry!"

My eyes widened when the man on the ground was clutching his leg, his friends surrounding him. The man cried out, "You broke my leg!"

His friends glared at me as the one in yellow stormed over to me, getting in my face, "Hey! What're you going to do about this, young lady?!"

I glared back at him, snapping, "Nothing! There's no way me bumping into him caused him to break his leg!"

A girl's voice called out, "Stop it."

We all turned to see a girl, around my age, standing there with her arms crossed. She raised an eyebrow, "I was watching. She just bumped into you. You guys are pretty low...conning a girl like that."

The girl was gorgeous, she had brown hair that was in a ponytail with brown eyes to match. She also had pink rose earrings and was wearing a brown school uniform. I tilted my head as the yellow-shirt dude turned to glare at her, "What?!"

His other friend, he was wearing a blue tank top, stood as well with a glare, "Hey you! We don't let people talk to us like that, even if it's a girl."

The guy went to put his hand on her shoulder, but she grabbed it quickly, tossing him over her shoulder. He slammed onto the ground harshly and yellow-shirt went to charge at her but I stuck my foot out, tripping him. He slammed his face on the ground and I put my foot on his back with a glare, "It's not cool to charge at someone while they're occupied."

The injured friend looked at us with wide eyes filled with fear before he ran off with a scream. I shrugged before "accidentally" stepping on yellow-shirt's head as I walked over to the girl with a smile, "That was awesome. You have to teach me that move!"

She chuckled, staring at me, "You okay?"

I nodded, "Yep!"

She nodded as well before turning away from me, looking back at me with a smile, "I'll think about teaching you that move. Be careful, okay?"

I stared at her with a blush covering my cheeks as I whispered, "So cool. I think I'm in love."

------------------------

I was humming to myself, swinging my lunch beside me as I headed to a spot to eat my lunch. I walked past a tree, looking over and gasping, hiding behind said tree with a blush, "It's the new love of my life."

I peeked out from behind the tree, seeing her alone and eating her lunch. Umino pooed up in front of me, his face directly in front of me, "Usagi!"

I screamed before grabbing Umino's shirt and shoved him against the tree with a glare, "Don't do that Umino!"

Umino ignored my threat, tilting his head, "She's a transfer student who joined Class 6 today. Her name is Makoto Kino. She's incredibly strong. Story goes she was kicked out of her last school for fighting. Better not get too close, Usagi."

I let go of Umino's shirt as he started to ramble and quickly made my way over to Makoto, peeking behind the bush with a dreamy smile. Her lunch looks delicious...Did she make that herself? Okay, I am definitely in love with her. Think she'll marry me right now?