The Shining Silver Crystal: The Moon Princess Appears

Start from the beginning

Mamoru stared at me before looking away from me, "That's none of your business!"

I glared at him, "That may be so, but I'm not gonna let you walk around alone with that injury!"

Mamoru glared back, "Go home already!"

He started walking away and I scowled, "Mamoru! Get back here!"

I huffed, quickly following after him as I muttered, "Oh yeah, Rei is definitely gonna kill me now."

Suddenly, the whole place was surrounded in red and I looked around frantically, "What's going on?"

Mamoru turned around sharply, moving over to me with a glare, "You idiot! Why did you follow me?!"

I glared back at me, "I already told you why, idiot!"

Mamoru and I were suddenly teleported out of the park and I was knocked out cold by a strange spell.

__TIME SKIP__

I slowly blinked my eyes, seeing the blurry figures of Mamoru and...Zoisite! I quickly sat up, closing my eyes as I felt woozy for a moment. I opened my eyes, staring at Mamoru's back, "Why is he...fighting Zoisite?"

I slowly stood up as Zoisite disappeared and started talking, "Mamoru Chiba...if you want the Rainbow Crystals back, come to the observation deck on the top floor."

I frowned, still staring at Mamoru, 'Rainbow Crystals? Why did Mamoru have the Rainbow Crystals?'

Zoisite continued talking as a weird white dust started to appear all around the room, "Now get a taste of fear."

Sharp icicles started appearing above our heads and a large started to fall towards us. Mamoru quickly grabbed me out of the way and we started running, the ground starting to break apart behind us. Mamoru grabbed his shoulder in pain as we ran and I looked at him, 'Shoulder? Wasn't Tuxedo Mask clutching that exact shoulder yesterday? He couldn't be...'

I glanced back to see that the ground was completely destroyed behind us and I whined, "Why does this always happen to me?"

Mamoru glanced down at me, "Try to make it to the elevator!"

I nodded and we managed to reach the elevator, I started spamming the button to get the elevator to show up. I glanced behind me nervously, "Come on! Open up already!"

The elevator and we jumped in, the ground where we stood crumbling the second we did. I let out a sigh of relief, "That was way too close. We're safe now, right?"

Mamoru replied, "I don't think so."

I looked up to see that the ceiling was green and had pulsing veins. I groaned, "Are you kidding me! What is this?!"

I heard a noise behind us and we turned to see the elevator disappear. We started going up and Mamoru walked over to the window, stating, "There's nowhere else we can go..."

I bit my lip in worry as I watched us go up, heading straight for the observation deck. I looked over at Mamoru, "Hey...why do you want the Rainbow Crystals? Uh, sorry. It's none of my business, you don't have to talk about it."

I looked away from him and it was silent for a moment before Mamoru replied, "I want to learn about my past."

I turned to look at him as he continued to stare out at the sky, "I need to collect the Rainbow Crystals and get ahold of the Legendary Silver Crystal so that I can regain my memories."

I slowly nodded, 'He even knows about the Silver Crystal. Is he really...?'

Mamoru continued talking, "When I was six, I got into a car accident and lost my parents. I haven't been able to remember anything. Since then, I began to have the same dream over and over. I saw a girl, telling me to get the Silver Crystal. I want the Silver Crystal so that I can regain my past..."