Epilogue

warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Overstimulation, Fingering, Oral Sex

"Do you want me to be?"

"No," [Y/N] hummed, ignoring as my hands worked up her thighs. "I like it when you take your time with me."

I leaned down and kissed between her shoulder blades, smiling at her happy sigh. "And I love how you react when I do."

"I guess you're going to make love to me instead of being rough?"

"Maybe — probably."

"Mm," [Y/N] smiled as my fingers grazed her folds. "I'd like that."

"Then I will," I promised and kissed up to her shoulder, planting a kiss on her cheek a second later. "How do you feel?"

"Relaxed... Happy... Loved."

"Then I did my job."

[Y/N] smiled lovingly at me before stealing a kiss. "You always do your job."

"So do you," I promised with a smile.

First Person POV

'Cutie,' I smiled at the vampire before gasping softly, Cassandra's fingers sliding over my folds. "Are we staying like this?"

"Do you want to?"

"Mm... For now," I sighed and relaxed into the pillow, earning a laugh from Cassandra. "What?!"

"You're adorable," She giggled, her fingers leaving to move to my lips. "Wanna suck them for me?"

My lips parted eagerly, letting Cassandra slide her middle and ring fingers inside before I wrapped my lips around them.

"Good girl," She purred as I licked and sucked her fingers, moaning softly at the praise. "You're always so obedient. My pretty good girl."

I locked eyes with her and swirled my tongue around her fingers, smiling at her words. 'So much praise today.'

"I think that's enough," She whispered and removed her fingers, moving them back between my legs. "You'll get my tongue next. After that, I'll fuck you with the strap."

"Wh-which one?" I gasped as her fingers rubbed my folds before moving to my clit. "The big one? Or the usual?"

"If you want me to make love to you, then I'll use our usual one. I don't want to ruin your relaxed state too much."

"So thoughtful."

Cassandra smiled and kissed my jaw and cheek, her fingers moving back before teasing my entrance. "I try to be. How badly do you want it?"

I pouted and lifted my hips for her. "Very. Don't make me beg, Mommy. You can do that any other time."

"You make a good point."

"Please? I'll be loud."

Cassandra purred and eased her fingers past my folds, keeping her fangs retracted as she bit my neck. "How can I deny that?"

The vampire slowly pumped her fingers, biting and kissing my neck and shoulders as she did so. Soft moans fell from my lips at her slow movements, my eyes fluttering shut as I focused on the pleasure. I slipped a hand to my clit, rubbing slow circles and letting out soft moans of Cassandra's name. She smiled against my neck before picking up her pace, making sure her fingers went as deep as possible with every pump.