39

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Overstimulation, Fingering, Oral Sex

"Fu-Fuck me!" I whined. "Fuck me like you hate me," I giggled the last part, pulling her in for a heated kiss.

Cassandra growled into the kiss, her hands nearly ripping my clothes as she desperately tried to let her hands roam over my body. I grinned when she broke the kiss and ripped my clothes off, muttering about them being in her way before our lips reconnected in a heated kiss. A moan left me when Cassandra's hands began massaging my breasts, her thigh pressing against my core.

I moaned louder before grinding against her thigh, knowing she loves it when I'm loud. Cassandra shuddered and trailed her kisses to my neck, purring encouragement as she moved a hand to my hip, guiding my movements. My fingers gripped her hair when she bit my neck, her fangs piercing my skin with a growl. The vampire dug her nails into my flesh as she increased my pace, soft moans leaving her with every drink of blood.

"Be a good girl and stay," Cassandra growled after lapping at the bite marks on my neck. "You're allowed to touch yourself — Until I'm back, at least."

"Don't stay gone long," I pouted when she moved away, rubbing my clit with a moan. "You'll miss the show."

"I'll give you a show."

I shuddered and moaned her name as she stepped away, undressing slowly before grabbing the strap-on. Cassandra secured the harness and returned to the bed, gripping my thigh before pulling me close. I locked my legs around her hips, watching her lube the length of the strap. The vampire grabbed my wrist — stopping my actions on my clit — before pinning it to the bed, letting her tease my entrance.

Her grip tightened when she pressed the tip inside, earning a soft moan from me. 'I said like you hate me,' I wanted to growl before she bottomed out in one movement, my cry getting cut off when she wrapped a hand around my throat. 'That's more like it.' The hunger in Cassandra's gold eyes faded to love when I smiled, earning a quick peck on the lips before the look faded and the vampire set her pace.

I gripped her wrist with one hand, using the other to cling to her shoulder weakly. Cassandra's pace increased when I choked out her name, making her lean closer and allowing me to grab her hair. When I pulled her hair, the vampire bit back a moan and tightened the hand around my throat, keeping the strap buried deep inside me as she thrust.

"Bad Girl," Cassandra growled, her lips hovering over mine. "Do you want to get punished?"

"If I an-answer tru-tru-," A moan cut me off when she gave a hard thrust, letting her hand slip away from my throat.

"You want to get punished? Go figure," She smirked, pushing my knees to my body for a new angle. "Try to wait until after I paint you. Because we'll continue with more after that."

"Ca-can't wa-wait."

Cassandra pecked my lips before watching her actions. "I know you can't."

The vampire tightened her grip on my thighs before slowing her pace, giving slow, deep thrusts in contrast to her previous ones. I moaned or squirmed with each thrust, pouting at her when she shook her head at my whine to go fast again. 'Well, I could always be bratty — that usually makes her fuck me quickly.' My nails dug into the back of Cassandra's neck when she began rubbing my clit in contrast to her thrusts, pulling another moan from both of us. She let me drop one leg while she continued, making me weakly wrap the leg around her.