49

"Love? Which do you like?" Cassandra asked softly. "Or would you like to think some more?"

"Hm..." I frowned and tried to think of how to combine the names. 'Emeric Florin Dimitrescu? Florin Emeric Dimitrescu? Leonidas Florin Dimitrescu? Florin Leonidas Dimitrescu? All three in some combination?'

Cassandra giggled, gaining my attention. "We also don't need to name him right away. We weren't expecting to have a kid today, we can think of ways to combine the names later."

"Ri-right," I muttered with an awkward chuckle. 'I do love the name 'Florin,' but I wouldn't mind making one or both of the other names the middle name.'

"Wanna hold him?"

"...Yeah," I muttered, a small smile tugging on the corners of my mouth as she handed him to me. "Now, how are we going to explain to him why he has white hair if his hair starts changing like Costin's hair is?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," Cassandra shrugged and watched our son's face twitch with a small smile. "Already smiling? Are all of Isa's kids happy?"

"Be glad," My Mother snorted. "Babies that smile and laugh more often are easier to raise. Isa's first life? That was a difficult child to raise."

"Hey!" Isa huffed with a pout.

"It's true," Our Father chuckled. "It took you ages to get used to Persephone. You only let me and Zagreus take care of you. Then again, once you got used to the others, you threw a tantrum every time Persephone returned to Olympus — even going as far as biting anyone who tried to feed you when she initially left."

"...Oh yeah, I remember that," I giggled. "It was also the first time we saw their Underworld form."

"Once word reached me, I came right back," Our Mother smiled and moved over to Isa. "You didn't return to normal until I sang to you."

"...Can we tell embarrassing stories about [Y/N] now?"

"No!" I giggled with a wide smile.

"No, no, I want to hear some," Cassandra said with a smirk.

"Babe-"

My Mother giggled and glanced my way. "Not much to tell. She was mostly a daddy's girl as soon as I left. Cried the day I'd leave, but after napping with her Father, she would be fine. Other than that? The two often got in trouble for sneaking into places they shouldn't go. That and they spent a lot of time with their siblings. Isa would often sneak off to find Zagreus to watch him train — and when they were old enough, they went to train with him."

"What about [Y/N]?" Daniela giggled.

"She'd spend time with Melinoë," My Father chuckled. "Mel acted like it annoyed her, but if [Y/N] hadn't visited her by lunch, she'd go check to see if [Y/N] was sick or something."

"...I don't remember that," I muttered, trying to focus on memories like that until the baby whined. "I think he's hungry."

"Here," Daniela swarmed a bottle over to me. "It's formula milk, but if you don't want him to drink that..."

"I can feed him," Isa finished for Daniela with a chuckle. "I'm sure one of the goddesses of childbirth or procreation can assist with making you able to breastfeed him if that's what you want too."

"Hm," I glanced at Cassandra, noticing the small glare she sent the bottle. 'I don't care either way, but it looks like she doesn't want to have him drinking formula milk.'