8

"I guess you'll never know then!"

Time flew by faster than I thought and Hunter dismissed herself — muttering that she should get some sleep. When I went to do the same, Isa grabbed my wrist and stared at me with wide, curious eyes. My heart ached as I let out a sigh of defeat and lay next to them, giggling when they settled down and gave me a small pout.

"Story?" They asked softly as exhaustion filled their hazel eyes. "Please? I like how happy you look when you talk about you and lady Cassandra."

'They're such a softie,' I internally sighed and ran a hand through their curls. "Okay, but afterward I'm going to bed."

"Okay!" They giggled before yawning. "Now talk."

Lady Cassandra opened my door and silently slipped inside, prompting me to stop my reading and watch her glide over to me. I raised an eyebrow when she didn't say anything — lifting my arms when she joined me on my bed and rested her head on my chest. She took a deep breath before sighing and glancing up at me, conflict dancing in her eyes.

"Can I ask you something — something I overhead?"

"Of course," I whispered and placed my velvet bookmark between the pages before shutting the book. "You have my full attention."

"...Do you think I'm evil? Do you... Are you only our friend because-?"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Cass," I muttered and had her sit up, joining her soon after and resting my forehead against hers. "You're not evil for doing what you must to survive. Are you evil for doing it for entertainment as well? That's a matter of perspective. To me? I think there's only so much you can do stuck inside a castle for one hundred years before you grow bored and want something new to do. Since you three can't leave the castle for half the year, you had to improvise on entertainment."

"What about...?"

"I'm getting to that. No, I'm not just friends with you three to lessen my chances of getting hurt. I'm friends with you three because I wanted to be — I found you interesting and I slowly gained your trust. With that, came your friendship, and I wouldn't trade that for anything."

"You sound like you're about to kiss me."

'I want to,' The thought crossed my mind and I had to bite back the urge to say it, forcing a smile instead. "Oh please, my lady, I don't have a death wish."

"You're a dumbass," Isa muttered as a yawn left them. "You know the response she wanted now, right?"

"...No..."

"...You're kidding, right?"

"...No?"

Isa giggled as their body relaxed and their words slurred as they welcomed sleep. "I'll... tell you when... you're older..."

'As if I'm not older than you by a lifetime now,' I thought and carefully got out of bed, placing a kiss on their head. "Sleep well, little sibling. Hopefully, you get answers."

I quietly left their room and walked to mine, pausing momentarily when I noticed my door slightly open. When I entered my room, Cassandra glanced up from the book she was reading and sent me a smile, making my heart skip a beat before walking over to join her. Once I settled into bed, Cassandra wrapped her arms around me and let out a long sigh.

"She just wanted to tell me the good news," Cassandra whispered before grinning wider. "And that you're allowed to move into my room for the one month. Just no... Uh, y-ya know..."

A flustered buzz left Cassandra as I giggled. "Do you mean sex, Cass?"

"Sh-shut up!" She blurted out before burying her face in my neck. "Yeah, th-that."

"Never thought that that's what would fluster you so much."

" 'm gonna bite you if you don't shut up."

"I'm not seeing how I lose here."

Cassandra huffed against my neck before nipping my skin and telling me to go to sleep, making me giggle as my eyes slipped shut. 'And she says she isn't adorable,' I thought as her soft snoring finally reached my ears. 'Yet, just like Isa, needs someone next to her to fall asleep. Truly puppies.' I let a smile rest on my face as I let sleep welcome me, happy to fall asleep with Cassandra in my arms without worrying about someone seeing us like this.

When morning came, the weight on my abdomen kept me in bed — despite how freezing it was, it is a nice contrast to how warm the castle always is. 'This is nothing compared to the Underworld, why am I complaining? This is winter compared to the Underworld.' The body next to me shifted before black hair shifted enough to reveal a single, tired, gold eye. I smiled and moved more strands of hair, planting a soft kiss on Cassandra's temple.

"Morning, my lady," I whispered and giggled at her pout. "What? Suddenly hate your title?"

"Don't call me that in private."

"Okay, morning, Cass."

"Better, but not for when we're in bed."

'...What?' I furrowed my eyebrows and watched the sleepiness in her eyes fade to mischief. "Okay... What do you want me to call you while we're in bed?"

"Hm," Cassandra hummed before heaving out a sigh. "Let me think..."

I nodded mindlessly and watched a smile try to spread across her face. "Okay, take your time, Lovebug."

A flustered buzz left Cassandra before I was pinned to the bed. I let out a soft gasp at the sudden movement, staring up in shock as Cassandra smirked down at me. The grip on my arms tightened when she pressed further into me, ghosting her lips over mine. "I know what you can call me when we're in bed now."

"Wh-what would th-that be?"

Her lips moved to my ear as she chuckled, the next word being gravelly and mixed with a growl. "Mommy."

"I-."

"Say it. I know you want to. You're curious to know what I'll do, aren't you, baby girl?"

I whimpered and nodded, the arousal she caused only becoming more intense. "I-I am."

"You are...?"

"I-I am curious... M-mommy."

————————
1) isa x triplets book was updated twice since the smut chapter go read isa meeting dani and cass ❤️

2) how do you all like the new change for memories/backstory (the beginning and ends of the memories being like "this" (bold
included))? or would you prefer i go back to having memories/backstory being in all bold?

3) last night was my last saturday! (i still work at my job i just won't work saturday's anymore) so after today's upload of the daniela story, that story will be moved to saturday's!
this means; the daniela and donna stories will now be updated weekly! (i'll make this announcement in the daniela story when i update)

4) gonna sleep then work on the bela and daniela stories ❤️ enjoy catching up on my updates (if you're behind) while i rest ❤️