22

warning(s): NSFW/Smut, vibrators, strap-ons, praise kink

"You're not worked up enough for your throne — but we can change that very soon."

"Baby," I pouted and pulled her head closer to my chest. "How about you teach me how to please you? You can still be in charge — just guiding me on what to do."

"...I did promise to let you try someday," Cassandra muttered before kissing across my chest and moving her kisses as south as she could in this position. "As long as I'm still in control somehow."

"I know how much you like being in control of situations like this, so I'll be good until you're ready to fully submit to me."

"One day, my love, I promise."

"You've never let yourself be that vulnerable with someone," I hummed, running my hand through her hair when she attached her mouth to my breast. "It'll be some time before you're comfortable with letting someone see you like that."

Cassandra's grip tightened and she sucked and licked at my nipple, waiting until I moaned before she released the sensitive mound and spoke again. "It'll be with you, either way, I know it. So, I guess this means you can technically boss me around — but the safeword-."

"I know it, my love. If it's ever on your mind to utter it, do it. Don't overthink it, just say it and I'll stop, and we can discuss what you did and didn't like. It's just like every night, only this time the shoe's on the other foot."

"Okay," She breathed shakily while nodding. "Okay, I got it."

I nodded and pecked her lips, letting her get back to her previous task. 'I'm glad she's willing to take this step,' Soft moans left me when Cassandra began licking, sucking, and biting across my chest. 'If this goes well, maybe the next time I ask to top her, she'll let me do it without her guidance. Although, it will be hot to hear her try to tell me how to make her cum while I'm doing it.' My fingers tangled in Cassandra's hair as my head lulled back, a moan of her name leaving me when she bit my collar, her fangs threatening to pierce my flesh.

"Your heart races so fast when we do this," She husked against my neck, panting hungrily while her hands fumbled with my pants. "You just had to wear pants today. It's easier to tease you when you wear the skirt."

"You have inhuman strength-," I stopped her before she could rip my pants. "Don't. I'll take them off — just to ensure they don't get ruined."

"...I'm going to rip those off of you one day, bend you over, and fuck you until you can't stand."

I squirmed in her lap and kissed her roughly, groaning at her words. "Such a way with words."

"I know how to get you ready for your throne," She growled against my lips, siding a hand into my underwear. "All worked up, imagination running wild, and heat right here that's just begging me to take it for myself — get warm while making you feel amazing."

"But this time, I'm supposed to be making you feel amazing."

"...Then I'm getting you ready for the grand finale. Prepping you to cum with me until neither of us can handle the pleasure."

"I am so glad I have the stamina to match you — and the healing capabilities to reverse any pains or aches I get during and after."

"Which means I don't have to hold back when I top."