9

"I-I am curious... M-mommy."

A giggle tumbled from Cassandra's lips as she moved off of me, the smile never leaving her face. I blinked a few times before sliding into her lap, internally grinning at her quiet gasp. My arms snaked around her neck as I giggled, brushing my lips against the shell of her ear, letting out a mix of a whine and a sigh — knowing it should rile up Cassandra a bit.

"I really wanted to know," I pouted and pressed more into her, nearly grinning when she sucked in a sharp breath and squirmed under me for a moment. "That was cruel of you, Mommy."

"I'm sorry, baby girl," Cassandra muttered after a moment, her hands rubbing soothing circles on my thighs. "I'd make it up to you if I could, but mother has rules we must follow."

"The moment you can," I began before lowering my voice for a moment, keeping my voice breathy and relishing in the low groan that left her. "I want you to bend me over something and make up for being so cruel earlier — do you know how to do that?"

"I-I think I-."

"You think?"

"...I-I do," Cassandra muttered as a loud buzz left her. "I-I'll make it u-up to you the m-moment I can!"

"That's my good girl," I hummed and slid my hands to her abdomen when she shuddered. "Hm? And here I thought you'd only like me calling you Mommy."

"I-! I prefer that! ...It's just... Something about you... Makes pet names like that better — you make them fit me somehow."

'Cute,' I cooed internally before cupping her cheeks. "I could kiss you right now."

That was my mistake. Letting her know there was something she could initiate that I would return immediately. Her lips were on mine in a flash — the low groan from Cassandra when they connected made me squirm in her lap, a soft whine leaving me only to be swallowed by the kiss.

Cassandra deepened the kiss the moment she saw an opportunity — which was when she tightened her grip and pulled a low, quiet moan out of me. Her tongue happily darted in to explore its new territory the moment my lips parted, making it difficult to not giggle at her eagerness. 'Then again, she's probably waited a very long time for this. I know I have-.'

"We should stop," Cassandra growled reluctantly as she broke the kiss, the tightness of her grip indicating that she was holding back for the sake of not breaking the rule.

'Such a mama's girl that she can't even break the rule to take something she's wanted for decades,' I internally sighed, finding it equally frustrating and adorable. "You're right. As long as we follow her rules, this should go smoother and we can do more when the time comes."

"...I know you-."

"Cass," I cut her off and cupped her cheeks. "I don't mind. We've waited this long, what's a bit longer gonna do? Make me fall out of love with you? You've had my heart since the beginning, nothing will ever change that."

"I got so lucky," She groaned and buried her face in my neck. "The moment we're allowed to, I'm showing you just how much you mean to me. And I won't stop until you're too exhausted to handle more, as long as you're fine with that?"

"More than fine," I groaned at the thought, feeling heat pooling in my core. "We should get ready instead of talking about this."

"Turned on now?"