38

Warning(s): Slight NSFW (smut next chapter ❤️)

I let out a relieved sigh before nodding at her. "Agreed."

The Lady chuckled before bowing her head. "I'll let you rest now. When would you like to return to work?"

"Three days? I think that will be long enough for Cass to be okay with me leaving her side."

"Then I'll see you in three days," The Lady laughed before leaving. "Good Night, [Y/N]."

"Good Night, My Lady," I yawned before happily cuddling into Cassandra and falling asleep.

Cassandra POV

I waited until [Y/N] was in a deep sleep to pull away from her, moving my pillow into her hands when she whined. 'Adorable,' I smiled and pecked her lips before grabbing my paint supplies. 'I'd love to lay at your side until you wake up, but I want to paint our wedding. I need to ask Hunter if she can find a spell that changes the appearance of a room. I'd love to get married at the beach.'

With a low hum, I began painting a beach wedding — starting on [Y/N] in a dress. 'As pretty as she looks in this dress, I doubt she'd actually wear one. Like Isa, [Y/N] would rather wear a suit. She pulls it off well, too — maybe I'll paint another one of her in a suit after this one.' A smile resided on my face as I continued to paint, occasionally glancing back at the sleeping form of [Y/N]. Once I finished painting [Y/N], I moved on to painting myself into the portrait. 'Suit,' I hummed as I painted. 'I love my dresses, but I love the suit more.'

I stopped painting when [Y/N] shifted on the bed, making me glance back at her. She huffed and shoved my pillow away, causing me to stifle a laugh and set my paintbrush in a cup of water, setting my supplies off to the side. I slipped out of my nightgown before joining her in bed again, grabbing her arms and wrapping them around my body.

[Y/N] smiled and shuffled closer to me, burying her face in my chest a second later. 'And she says I'm clingy,' I hummed and rubbed her back, letting my eyes flutter shut. 'I suppose falling asleep won't be a bad thing. Besides, I get to paint her naked tomorrow.' I smiled wide at the realization, purring to myself as I fell asleep.

First-Person POV

Morning

I sighed as I slowly opened my eyes, noticing my face was buried in Cassandra's chest when they were open. 'I don't remember falling asleep like this, but I'm happy to wake up to it.' I smiled and placed a kiss on each of her breasts before sitting up, stretching my arms over my head as a yawn left me. The brunette's eyes fluttered open a second later, a smile stretching across her face when she saw me. '...Wait a minute.'

"What happened to your nightgown?"

Confusion settled on Cassandra's face before she laughed and pointed at a painting that wasn't in the room last night. "I might've gotten paint on it."

"...Were you painting a beach wedding for us?" I smiled and climbed over her to get off the bed. "Do you want a beach wedding?"

"I thought it'd be a nice change from a snowy mountain."

I glanced back at Cassandra before leaning over to peck her lips. "Then a beach wedding it is."

Cassandra's eyes sparkled as she pecked my lips in return. "Really?! W-we can wear anything we want then! You can wear a suit or-."

"Cass," I giggled and covered her mouth, only managing to muffle her ramble momentarily. "Lovebug! We can discuss this later, I promise! Oh, you're so cute when you ramble."

Cassandra moved my hand and pouted, pulling me onto her lap. "Then let me ramble."

"Don't you want to put something on?"

"No, I want you to take something off."

"Cass!" I laughed when she began attacking my neck with kisses. "Wh-what happened t-to rambling?

"Kissing you is more important," Cassandra purred as she rolled us, pinning me to the bed. "Wouldn't you agree?"

"Then kiss me like you mean it," I smiled and cupped her cheeks, moving her face to mine. "Kiss me like you'll never be able to kiss me again."

Cassandra connected our lips, sliding a hand along my thigh as she slowly pressed into me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and parted my lips as she deepened the kiss, humming as her hand gripped my hip. Cassandra — instead of taking control of the kiss — let my tongue fight for dominance, creating a dance and causing my head to swim. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around her hips, pulling her closer as she finally took control of the kiss.

The vampire slid her hand up my side as she pressed our chests closer, making me dig my nails into her back. 'Growl for me,' I dragged my nails down Cassandra's back, smirking when a pleasured growl left her. 'Good Girl.' A whine left me when Cassandra broke the kiss, causing me to try and chase her lips. I growled when she pressed her hand to my chest, stopping me from chasing the kiss and forcing me onto the mattress again.

"How was that?"

I squirmed and pouted, dragging my hands over her shoulders and to her chest. "Convincing. I think it needs more, though."

Cassandra smirked before pinning one of my hands to the mattress with her own, ghosting her lips over mine again. "Oh? Like what?"

'You know exactly what, you fucking tease,' I wanted to growl as I pressed my hips to hers. 'The only thing she's missing is the strap under her panties, and she'd be in the perfect position to tease me for ages.'

"Use your words, baby girl."

I whined and moved my free hand to her shoulder, trying to pull her down. "You know what I want!"

"Say it."

"Lovebug," I panted, knowing it would drive her crazy. "Please."

Cassandra growled and bared her fangs, making me squeeze my thighs together. "I know what drives you crazy, too, my love. You just have to ask, and I'll do it in a heartbeat."

"Fu-Fuck me!" I whined. "Fuck me like you hate me," I giggled the last part, pulling her in for a heated kiss.