45

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Fingering, Grinding, Oral

Cassandra smiled, and my heart nearly melted. "At least I have my Queen now."

"Your Queen?" I purred and began slowly grinding on her lap. "I like the sound of that."

"A princess turns into a queen when she gets married to the right person," Cassandra groaned as I continued, letting her head lull back. "Fuck, you're hot when you do this."

"Only when I do this?"

"Not 'only,' but it makes you hotter."

I giggled before connecting our lips in a heated kiss. "I'll keep that in mind."

Cassandra deepened the kiss as I continued, swallowing my moans while I slid my hands over her chest. 'I think she owes me,' I smirked into the kiss, undoing her belt and pants before slipping a hand inside. 'For not going all out back then.' My fingers worked on the vampire's clit, making her gasp into the kiss and letting me take over. 'Good Girl.' Cassandra moaned when I broke the kiss, her eyes fluttering as I moved my kisses to her neck.

"Louder, Baby girl," I purred and nibbled on her neck, my fangs coming out as Cassandra's hands moved to my ass. "I know you can be louder."

"I love it when you call me that," Cassandra groaned before letting out a louder moan. "At least cast the spell."

"Do you really need to hear me say it?"

"I like hearing you speak Greek."

I rolled my eyes but slowly chanted the spell, rubbing slow circles on Cassandra's clit with each word. The vampire gasped and groaned with each movement, her hips rocking into my hand as I whispered the end of the spell. Cassandra growled and connected our lips again, a hunger in the kiss as her nails began ripping my clothes. 'Well, it's a good thing I expected her to rip these off of me.' Her hands moved to my hips, guiding them along her thigh.

'Needy,' I smirked into the kiss, when she moved her hands further up, a growl leaving her. After breaking the kiss, I held Cassandra in place and stood up, slowly removing my clothes before getting in her lap again. Cassandra trailed her eyes over my body, nearly drooling as she attached her lips to my neck this time. 'Talk about needing more,' I nearly laughed when Cassandra's kisses trailed to my chest.

"A-atta girl," I panted when her lips wrapped around my nipple, a groan of pleasure leaving me as I entangled my fingers in her hair. "That's my good girl."

Cassandra moaned when my fingers dipped further, teasing her entrance. "Fuck me."

"I intend to."

"Ha ha," The vampire muttered before switching nipples. "You're lucky you're hot."

"Or what?" I snorted until she began guiding my hips again.

"Or I'd pin you to the wall and fuck you until you can't stand anymore," She purred as my fingers slipped inside of her. "But since you're hot, I want you to have fun too."

"How thoughtful, but that would be fun for me," I teased while grinding against her thigh. "I should reward you for that. You'd have to let me go though."

"...Fine," Cassandra groaned before releasing my nipple, flicking her tongue over the nipple as she pulled away with a grin. "What's my reward?"

"Undress and spread your legs," I hummed and moved off of her lap, sliding between her legs before kissing below her belly button. "I want a quick meal."