𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒!

Ah, this story has come to an end... I still can't believe it!! I never expected to write such an angst story. This idea came from one of our dear readers "LovepreetKaur10", who always motivates me with her comments. Thank you so much for giving such a great idea and helping me in each and every chapter to make it interesting for everyone. This is the first time I have included every emotion and portrayed it throughout the story...

While starting the story, I seriously didn't expect that I could portray something like this. But as I continued, I was stunned myself by reading my writing... Through this story, I have improved my English a lot, and thank you so much for always motivating me to write such a beautiful story. This story has reached milestones faster, and I'm glad that people have shown so much love. Sometimes, the number of comments I see is incredible... I used to read each and every comment; trust me, every comment used to touch my heart. Your love for this story has made it a huge success. I agree, I was not updating it frequently in the middle because of some reasons, but whenever I did, you guys showed the same love. I apologize for keeping you guys waiting all the time... I'm sorry if I have hurt anyone throughout this story...!

"I never expected to become such a big fan of TejRan that I started writing stories about them. This was the least expected. The love I have for them inspired me to write these stories. I love you, TejRan!! Also, I want to thank my friend Mansii. This is her account, and her inputs and ideas for the stories are overwhelming. I also want to thank my dear friend santhiyasuresh for always being there, encouraging me, and providing wonderful ideas...."

"Your enthusiasm, your reactions, and your connection to the characters fueled my creativity. I felt like we were on this adventure together... Writing this story was a learning process, and I am thankful for the lessons it brought... Once again, thank you for being a part of this incredible experience. Your presence has made it all the more special..."

"Just now, I saw it reached an incredible 387K reads and 57K+ votes. This is the highest for my story, and thank you, thank you so much, guys!"

I promise to provide bonus parts whenever possible...

Signing off
~~ yashu❤️

Screen Freeze...........