𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟒

Heya guys back with the part... After a long time, I have written the long part.. enjoy it and pls tell me whether the story is going interesting or not??

---------------------------------------

The next morning Karan and Teju came down with ansh...

Divya- ansh baccha bolke jaana tha na maine aake dekha toh teju ke saath soraha tha..

Karan- aap aur bhai busy haina bhabhs isliye...
He said while controlling his laugh.. and teju hit him on his shoulder...

Teju- sunny chup...
Dev & Divya blushed listening him...

Dev- doll hospital nahi jaana tujhe??

Karan- haan haan diver karlo topic.. 

Dev- Sunny yaar...

Karan- chalo I'm going to get ready... office jaana hai...

Dev- doll tu bhi ready hoke aaja let's go together...

Teju- ok bhai will be there in 30min... 

They got ready and were about to leave... Three of them came towards the car at the same time....

Teju- bhai aap car nikalo mai abhi aayi...

Dev- yep I know where you are going.. enjoy baby...
Teju felt shy and ran towards sunny and kisses him on his cheeks...

Teju- Take care and eat well sunny...
Saying this she ran from there.... leaving karan blushing behind...

Karan- uff meri laddooo...
She sat in dev's car as he is waiting for her...

Dev- so mam chale?

Teju- ofcourse sir...

Teju was all silent and thinking about karan's odd behaviour and dev was observing her...
Soon they reached hospital and got busy in their works...

In the afternoon teju was in her cabin...

Teju in mind - I'm not getting this idiot what is happening with him... Kyu Aisa behave kar raha hai ye bandha... Itni saal toh dur hi the ab jab paas aaye toh Aisa hi lag raha hai ki dur hi hai phir bhi... Mai yaha humare life Mai next step lene ka soch Rahi hu and he's not even touching me... Samajh hi nahi aaraha hai kya karu... I want my sunny back.. mujhe hi kuch karna padega socho teju... You should bring your sunny back...

She wiped her tears and leaned back on her chair... Dev was having some work with her so he came to her cabin and found her leaning on the chair...

Dev in mind- I'm seeing you since few days doll... You are not being yourself... Kuch toh chupa Rahi hai... Kyu sabko andar hi rakhna hai batha sakthi haina doll... Apni Bhai ko atleast... I Just want you guys to be happy always baccha....

He slowly went towards her and started to massage her head and she got up and saw him...

Teju- Bhai aap kab aaye the?

Dev- shh calm down and close your eyes for sometime...

Teju- but Bhai.. it's fine...

Dev- you so your work and let me do my work doll....

She sighed nodding her head and closed her eyes...
After 10min...

Teju- bas Bhai bohot hua... Ab batao kuch kaam tha kya...

Dev kissed her forehead and came infront of her...

Dev- you tell me what's happening doll? Kyu Tera chehra utra hua hai doll...

Teju- offo Bhai I'm just tired bas kuch nahi hai... Aaj kal hospital Mai bhi zyada kaam hogaya na that's all...

Dev- then take leave na baby..