𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟒

I'm happy with your comments so here you go 4th update of the day!! Enjoy!!

Teju was sleeping!!

Karan was in the bar and he is drinking shots one by one.. He was so high now.. He was thinking about her and drinking even more... 

After drinking a lot he started his car towards his home... He was not in his senses!!

He went inside and opened his bedroom door and saw she was sleeping peacefully...

Karan- waah matlab mujhe thappad maarke mera ye haal banake tu araam se sorahi hai Great ab dekho kya kartha hu...

He went towards her and pulled her blanket harshly and thrown it down!!

Teju got up with jerk.. 

Teju- Karan tum kya kar rahe ho??

Then she gets smell and she understood he is drunk..!!

Teju- tum peeke aaye ho... 

Karan- hey bitch aisi awaaz upar karke kyu baath kar rahi hai... I hate this and I hate you.. Yes I'm drunk what will you do?? Haan you have no right to stop me from doing anything!! Get that in your shitty brain...

Then he started moving closer to her and she got tensed and stand up on bed!!

Teju- ka..karan pls move.. plss

Karan- tu tu mujhe thappad maaregi?? isi punishment tho milegi hi tujhe... kya bola tune unn goons mai aur mujhme koi farak nahi hai na.. so dekhle ab kya karunga mai..

She was wearing T-shirt and pyjama!!

He kept his hand on her shirt and moving his hand up and down!!

Teju- Karan plss don't do this plss karan u r drunk!!

Karan - arey tune kudh bola na hum dono mai farak nahi hai so let me taste you na..

She was crying mess now... She knew he tortured her a lot but this she was least expected!! Her nightmare is coming true now... 

Karan slowly moved his hand up an torn her shirt and her bra was visible clearly..

Teju immediately covered it with her hands,, But he pulled her hands and pinned it to the wall!!

Teju - ka.karan..pl..pls..ch..chodo mujhe pls kuch mat karna!!

Karan - abhi toh maine kuch kiya hi nahi hai baby doll comaan smile!!

Then he started moving his hands on her front up and down..!!

His every touch is making her feel disgusted..!!

She pushes him but in return she gets a hard slap from him...

Karan - how dare you to push me? Samajhthi kya ho apne aap ko... Karan kundrra hu mai kuch bhi kar saktha hu...

Then he slaps her on both sides of the cheek continuously for 6 times and stop...

Teju was sobbing hard now... She's not even having energy to do anything!! She can't even stop him now...

Then he went near her lips and started kissing her roughly... He was so rough on her that her lips started bleeding!!

Teju- Ahhh pls...ba..bas kardo...merese nahi hoga...

Karan- accha aur compare karna unke saath mujhe...

Then his hands went down and he is massaging her thighs with his hands on her pyjamas... She closed her eyes feeling so disgusting!!
Never ever in her life she felt like this...