𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟕

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to the "Moh Moh Ke Dhaage" song in the background!!

Here you go... Long chapter ahead!! Well, there's been only Tejran content since a few updates, I hope I'm giving what you are expecting... Pls do comment and tell me whether you are liking it or not???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teju went to her room and laid on the bed... thinking about her sunny...

The next morning she got up first and got ready and took his clothes and went to the guest room only to see him sleeping like a baby hugging the pillow...

𝑴𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒉..
𝑴𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒉 𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒈𝒆

She went near him and caressed his face and kissed his forehead... He smiled...

Teju in mind - you are really pure sunny... Tu bohot accha hai... I promise I will never leave you alone sunny...

She kept his clothes on the table and went to the kitchen to make his favourite breakfast idli sambar... At first She made his bed tea and kept in his room and went down...

𝒉𝒎𝒎𝒎...
𝒀𝒆𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒉 𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒈𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆 𝒋𝒂 𝒖𝒍𝒋𝒉𝒆

He got up due to the smell of tea and smiled instantly, knowing who must have kept it... He drank it and directly went to the bathroom to freshen up... He came out and saw the new clothes kept on the table, which made him smile automatically, knowing that his little brat has kept it...

Karan in mind - This girl is making me go crazy for her..

He got ready and came down to find her arranging the table...

𝒀𝒆𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒉 𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒈𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆 𝒋𝒂 𝒖𝒍𝒋𝒉𝒆
𝑲𝒐𝒊 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒈𝒆
𝑲𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒉 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒉 𝒚𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒋𝒉𝒆

Karan- so the breakfast is ready na laddoo... Kyu itna kaam kar Rahi hai... We could have ordered right...

Teju - par utna mazaa nahi aatha jitna apne logon ko apna haath se banake khilane pe aatha hai... So sir pls would you like to join me?

𝑯𝒂𝒊 𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒌𝒕𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒂
𝑯𝒂𝒊 𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒌𝒕𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒂
𝑱𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒛𝒓𝒆

Karan- who can deny such beautiful person?

Teju- waise you are looking handsome today... Sunny

 Sunny