𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑𝟖

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to the "Roke Na Ruke Naina" song in the background!!

Karan went to the beach to make his mind fresh!!

Karan- Was Aly right? Am I falling for her? No, no, nothing like that. I didn't love her, I only did everything for revenge. But today, when I found out the truth, why do I feel so bad? Every time I tortured her, I felt a pain in my heart. I have done terrible things to her, things that not even an enemy would do. Yesterday, when I looked into her eyes, all I saw was hatred towards me, and it was crystal clear. No, Sunny, you're wrong. You're just feeling guilty, that's all. Even if I were to love her, I would stay away because she doesn't deserve me.

𝑻𝒖 𝒋𝒐 𝒏𝒂𝒛𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒂𝒎𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒂𝒍
𝒉𝒐𝒈𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂
𝒋𝒂𝒖𝒏 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒊
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂
𝒋𝒂𝒖𝒏 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒊

She has a beautiful life ahead, and a bright future. I hope she achieves everything and makes her parents proud. I'll just be happy watching from afar, without expecting anything. I'm sorry, my Laddoo, I'm not even worthy of showing my face to you. If I were to show up, it would remind you of everything from the past, and I don't want that. Just be happy now. Leave me alone, I'll live with this guilt forever....

𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒌𝒐 𝒃𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒋𝒂𝒖𝒏 𝒌𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆
𝑴𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒖𝒏 𝒌𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆
𝑻𝒖 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒂..

Tears were rolling down his face as he spoke, and suddenly it began to rain. His tears mixed with the raindrops, as the wind and rain grew heavy. But he didn't move an inch, he stayed there, completely soaked in the rain...

𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒂 𝒓𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒂
𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒂𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒓𝒆𝒉𝒏𝒂
𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒂 𝒓𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒂..

Someone came and saw him fully drenching in rain... So he immediately asked him to go from there..

Karan stood up and the person walked away. But Karan was not in his senses, he walked straight towards the water. He couldn't see the waves coming, and suddenly a big wave approached him. He didn't even notice it and kept moving forward. The wave was about to hit him, but suddenly two hands pulled him back...

𝑲𝒂𝒂𝒕'𝒕𝒉𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒉𝒆
𝑲𝒂𝒕'𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏

And a tight slap landed on his face!!! That's when he came out of his senses!! and looked behind only to find Aly and Divya... The slap was given by Divya...

Karan- bhabhs!!!

𝑺𝒂𝒂𝒚𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒏 𝒌𝒆
𝑯𝒂𝒕'𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏

Divya - kya bhabhs? Have you lost your mind karan?? what the hell are you doing idiot? Agar hum ek second late karthe toh patha nahi kya hojatha... I know you are feeling bad but iska matlab ye nahi ki apna family ka condition na dekho... agar tujhe kuch hojatha toh aaj sab ka kya haal hotha karan? you scared the shit out of me today.. mai itna dar gayi na... Karan abhi zyaada horaha hai... tu guilty hai maanthi hu mai iska matlab ye nahi ki you make all of us worried... already everyone are being so helpless and feeling bad...upar se tu kisi aur zone mai jaa raha hai.. Pls shaanthi do karan mujhe... Ahhh