𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟒

Guys pls batao kaisa lag raha hai story??

Again a long one!! Enjoy!

It's wedding time, and everyone is ready. Karan came with Aly to the mandap and they were waiting for Jasmin. Aly was waiting for the love of his life, and Karan was waiting to see Teju!!

They arrived, and Karan was lost looking at Teju.... The same goes for Teju, who was also staring at him... They reached the mandap, and Aly went to bring Jasmin on stage... He took her hand and brought her to the mandap where they sat down beside each other...

 He took her hand and brought her to the mandap where they sat down beside each other

Karan and Teju were stealing glances at each other throughout the ceremony

Karan and Teju were stealing glances at each other throughout the ceremony.. As the wedding rituals progressed, Karan found himself longing to talk to Teju!! Today he decided he's gonna talk to her for sure..  Karan and teju were standing beside aly and jasmin respectively whole wedding...

Teju and Akshara took the opportunity and stole Aly shoes.. and Teju was hiding it in groom's room..

Kunal- Bhai woh log ne jhoote churaya hai.. we need to find it...

Karan- oh fuck... Tum uss taraf jao mai iss taraf dekhtha hu...

Teju and Akshara were moving towards mandap when karan stopped them...
Karan - Kaha hai jhoothe?

Teju - itna hai toh kudh dhundo na..😎

Karan- Mai toh dhundne ki nikalunga...

Akshara- aww Bhai haarne waale ho iske liye Mubarak..

Karan- dekhthe hai kon haarega...
He winked at teju and left searching for it...

Karan searched everywhere but couldn't find it anywhere suddenly he saw Aly room...
Karan- pakka iske room Mai hoga... Jhoothe toh chahiye mujhe kya shaani ladki hai.. iska dimaag bada tez chaltha hai...

Karan went inside and started searching. Teju saw him going inside and ran towards the room. He was about to look inside the box at the top when she arrived...

Teju- Karan...
He immediately got down listening to her voice...

Karan- So I was right it's here only...
He said smirking... Teju bit her tongue...