𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟎

One more update for the day!! Enjoy!

Teju reached kundrra Mansion and ansh hugged her tightly....

Divya- hi teju what's up? Surprise haan love it..

Teju - bhabhs Mera duggu ka call aaya aur woh sad hai toh mai aagayi...

Ansh- ans love you angel..

Teju - angel also loves you dugguu...

She started playing with him, but she was missing his presence. Her heart yearned for him. She might not talk to him when he's around, but just his presence is enough to make her feel good. But today, that feeling is missing.... She missed the way he looked at her, the sound of his voice, the way he made her laugh... She wondered if he could sense her longing for him... Did he feel the same way? Or was it all just in her head? She tried to push the thoughts aside and focus on the present moment, but her mind kept drifting back to him... But Teju why are you even thinking like this?? He's not your friend too...  

Divya noticed her facial expressions changing every second and she understood she's missing sunny...

Divya- Sunny....
Teju turned around excitedly to see if he was there, but no one was there, and she became sad again... Then she looked at Divya and understood that she was teasing her...

Divya came and sat beside her...
Divya- kya hua missing my devar??

Teju- Nothing like that bhabhs.. plss

Divya- you know what teju.. I wanna tell you something... I know it's hard, whatever you are going through but sometimes we have to go through tough times to learn important lessons... Maybe this is a chance for you to realize what you really want and need in your life... Maybe it's a chance for you to grow and become stronger... Realizing this can be hard, but it's an important step towards finding true happiness... I'm not forcing you to do anything.. mai sirf yeh bol rahi hu ki.. jo bhi karegi sochke kar.. Think about your happiness too you know what I mean and I don't wanna drag anything...

Teju listened intently, feeling a sense of understanding and wisdom from Divya's words...

Teju- Thanks bhabhs and haan mai chalthi hoon raat hogayi hai..
Ansh becomes sad again and she kissed his cheeks, he smile and kiss her cheeks...

Ansh- bye angel gud nite...

Teju- good night mera baccha...

Teju lay in her bed, staring up at the ceiling... She couldn't stop thinking about Karan, and the way she felt whenever she was around him. she is experiencing the same when she first met karan, and it was confusing her....

Teju in mind- But what is this feeling yaar.. he might have realised his mistake but anytime I'm not ready for anything... Haan humlog cordial hai ab but phir bhi he could have atleast just informed me once na... Teju what if he also might have thought the same like me... This time he is being very careful with me and it is seen in every action of his.. So isliye bola nahi hoga... yes I do miss him...  stop it teju just sleep...

The next morning she went to the hospital and started doing her work... 

Dev was talking to Karan on video call...
Karan- Bhaii ek favour pls...

Dev- kya hua meri doll ko miss kar raha hai kya?

Karan-Oh hello aapki doll se pehle meri laddoo hai.. aur haan uska muh nahi dekha kal se.. bohot miss kar raha hu bhai..

Dev- call kardena...

Karan- virtually chaped maaregi bhai.. ek idea hai aapko karna hai...

Dev- bolo phir...

Karan- aap laddoo ko cabin mai bhulao kuch kaam ke liye and keep talking to me aur camera uski taraf rakho na.. I'll see her and you talk to me... 

Dev- waah kya dimaag hai mere bhai ke.. ok let me call her..

Teju went to his cabin and stood in front of him, but she saw that he was on a call... She decided to wait for him, not realizing that the person she was missing was adoring her at that moment... 

As Teju stood there, she listened to the voice on the other end of the line and suddenly realized that it was Karan... Her heart skipped a beat, and she felt a rush of excitement... But she knew that she had to control her emotions, and so she tried to mask her expressions, though she couldn't help but change them every second...

Meanwhile, Karan was just smiling and adoring her from the other end of the line. He realized how much he had missed Teju's laddoo face since yesterday... He knew that whether they talked or not, just being around each other would bring them both a sense of peace...

Karan's heartbeat was also racing fast as he looked at her... She looked stunning today, and he couldn't take his eyes off her. He admired the beauty in front of him and hoped to embrace her in his arms... Suddenly, he saw a frown on her face, and that time he realized that his friend Priya had come to meet him, she works in mumbai office only...  Dev immediately turned the camera to him and priya started talking to karan sweetly... Teju, who had been the focus of Karan's attention until now, felt a wave of jealousy and confusion. She wondered who Priya was and why she was talking so nicely with him....

Karan introduced Priya to Dev and Priya began telling the story of how they had become friends. Teju feeling more irritated, walked out of the cabin and headed to hers... As she pushed the door open, she slammed it behind her, feeling frustrated and angry...

After priya left.. Karan asked him about teju in action.. as he was thinking she is still there...

Dev- chali gayi tumhari laddoo gusse hoke...

Karan- what? but maine kya kiya...

Dev- apne nahi bhaisaab woh priya madam ki wajah se...

Karan- Hain? ek second you mean she is feeling jealous?

Dev- Haa sunny mujhe bhi nahi aaya ye thought.. she is jealous.. offo sunny you are on the right track man finallyyy...

Karan- Ahh bhai I so wanted to see her face bhai... kitni cute lagthi hai jealousy mai.. 

Dev- Kal aajayega na dekhlena...

Karan- haha bye...

Teju- mai yaha ek hu usse miss kar rahi hu and he is enjoying there literally... aur woh kon hai priya aayi badi friends and all... mere se ek baar baath kar saktha na but nahi sir ko toh karna hi nahi hai.. so what mai kyu karu... but ek second teju what happened to you? tu kyu jealous horahi hai??

Suddenly, Aneri stomped inside, seeing Teju run to her cabin...

Aneri- abey kya hua aise bhaag ke aayi hai..

Teju- kya farak padtha kisi ko woh waha mumbai mai enjoy kar raha hai aur mai yaha sadu baitke...

Aneri- why do I feel like someone is missing someone very badly...
She said in a teasing tone..

Teju- I'm not missing him ok?

Aneri- maine naam kaha mention kiya baby... so it's final you are missing him nice...

Teju- arey meri maa chup hoja...

Aneri- you are not even denying matlab I'm right Yayyyy...

Teju- will you just shut your mouth idiot??

Aneri- toh bolna apna sunny ko miss kar rahi hai... Tujhe kya lagtha hai mai andhi hu.. I'm observing you since yesterday... apne aap mai koi hui hai.. It's easy to read you for me babe...

Teju- mujhe na thoda sukoon chahiye so I request you to get lost from my cabin...

Aneri- huh balaayi ka zamaana hi nahi hai... miss him babe...
Saying this she left and Teju again fell into thinking...

Screen Freeze...

Precap: Karan return to Delhi and Teju reaction!!

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Please batao yaar, kaisa lag raha hai? Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not??