𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟔

Here you go... Enjoy guys!!! Guys pls tell me whether the story is interesting or not??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TejRan were in Teju's cabin... 

Karan- Tejuuuu I'm very proud of you!!!

Teju- Huh? ye achanak se kyu sir?

Karan- This cabin this chair you here everything is so special laddoo... seeing you as the ceo is definitely a proud moment for me... I know what you have done to reach this stage baby.. When you got this hum talking terms mai nahi the... but mujhe tere saath rehna tha and tere saath yaha aake tujhe yaha cabin mai baitne dekhna tha.. Mujhe bhi nahi patha bhai ne mera haath se ye keys dilaya tujhe... I'm thankful touchwood.. Laddoo come on.. I'll make you sit here...

He was having tears while saying all this and teju is only feeling so lucky to have him by her side... She went near him and wiped his eyes... kissed his eyes...

Teju- no crying sunnyyyy

Karan- mai kaha ro raha hu.. This is just happy tears baby...

Teju- I'm so lucky to have you sunny...

Karan- woh toh mai hoon laddoo ab chalo..
Saying this he lifts her and made her sit on her chair... Then he took her name plate where Dr. Tejasswi Prakash, CEO is written and kissed it.. kept it close to his heart!! She was just watching him with tears in her eyes....

Karan- Ahh my baby I'm so so proud of you my little hardworking mouse!!!

Teju got up and pulled him towards her chair and made him sit on the chair and she sat on his lap.. keeping her hands around his neck!!

Teju- This is only possible because of your love sunnyy.. haa hum saath nahi the tabhi but tere dil mai toh sirf mai hi hoon.. tune hamesha mere liye accha chaaha na isliye I achieved this sunny!! Thank you for always being there with me...

Karan- Alwaysss baby!!!
Saying he kissed her forehead!!

Karan- tune breakfast nahi kiya na...?
She kept her face down and he frowned knowing it...

Karan- I know isliye mumma ne bheja hai...

Teju- woh time nahi mila sunny late uthi thi aaj...

Karan- Aisa kya kiya raat ko madam? mere saath bhi toh nahi thi patha hai kitna yaad aayi thi neend hi nahi aaya mujhe...

Teju- Really Mr. Kundrra? Great haan... waise neri jas se baathein kar rahi thi aur mera bhi same haal hai sunnyy neend hi nahi aayi...

Karan- awwlee mera laddoo come on I'll feed you baby...

Teju- aise hi don't move!!
Teju forwarded him the box and both were feeding each other... soon they completed the food and were hugging each other!!

Teju in mind- sunnyy kitna pyaar kartha hai... he can't even leave me for a second also... He missed me so much.. I too missed his warmth I love you sunnyyy!!

Suddenly, Dev enters the cabin with a smile on his face, seeing them lost in their own world...

Dev- ahem.. ahem...

They both looked at him and felt shy... Teju was about to get up, but Karan tightened his grip...

Teju- sunny bhai hai leave...

Karan- so what? and bhai ye kya knock kiye bina aagaye aap...

Dev- accha sir?

Teju- sunny bhai can come anytime.. tu chup reh..

Karan- oh hello woh pehle hoga ab toh mai rahunga na patha nahi kab kya scene hoga yaha pe...

Dev- abey gadhe Teri girlfriend se pehle na ye ek doctor hai!! The most important doctor in this hospital and she is needed to check the patients... ab lifelong ek hi patient ko puppy dethe thodi rahegi...

Teju - haww bhai aap bada dramebaaz horahe ho meri tarah!!

Karan- ek second aapne mujhe patient bola... aap na seriously aap ki wajah se bhabhs bhi aapki tarah ban rahi hai... bechara mera ansh ka kya hoga...

Dev- bechara ansh ka kuch nahi hoga... mai hu dekhne ke liye.. tum dono ka hogaya toh My dear sister, will you join me in the operation?? It's gonna start in 15min...

Teju- I'm ready bhai ye gadha nahi chod raha hai...
Then Karan loosened his grip, and both of them stood up.

Dev- Finallyyy waise tu yaha rahega toh office kon sambhaltha sir??

Karan- seedha muh pe bolo na ki jaao yaha se... khadoos bhai!!

Dev- toh kiska wait kar rahe ho bhaisaab!!

Karan- Fine jaa raha hu... koi mera pyaar hi samajh nahi paatha...
As he was about to leave, he turned back, kissed Teju's cheeks and left leaving Dev with a smile on his face....

Teju was looking at him... and dev went near her to hug her!!
Dev- Thank you so much doll!! I love you so much for sorting the things... aaj jo sunny mai dekh raha hu naa touchwood.. was missing him all these 3 years... sunny toh chala gaya abhi abhi waapas aaraha hai only because of you... Will you promise me one thing baby?

Teju- kya hai bhai?

Dev- don't leave him ever!!

Teju- I promise bhai kabhi nahi chodungi!! I'm also happy seeing him happy...

Dev- tu bhi bohot din baad kush nazar aarahi hai bas tum dono ki kushi ko kisi ki nazar na lage!! chale operation time horaha hai...

Teju- yes bhai chalo!!
They got busy with their works.. and karan went to office and he got busy there...

It was night, and Karan went home, had his dinner, and went to his room... Meanwhile, Teju and Dev had an emergency and both needed to stay in the hospital for the night... Karan was unaware of this situation. He started calling Teju, but she did not answer... He called three times and then kept his phone aside, thinking that she must be busy....

Karan- ye laddoo phone kyu nahi utha rahi hai... ahh I'm missing her badly.. kya hai laddoo uthana jaldi...

He again started calling her and it went unanswered again... This made him worried and tensed...

Karan- teju theek hogi na.. haa karan what are you thinking she must be busy in hospital.. but uska toh hospital timings khatam hogaya na... Kahi lad..laddooo phir se mujhe nahi chod rahi haina... nahi nahi mai nahi jee saktha uske bina...

He went to the balcony and stared at the sky while continuously calling her... However, she didn't answer any of his calls, causing him to overthink.... Negative thoughts started to fill his mind, and he became anxious, fearing that she might leave him again... 

It's been 3 hrs and she still didn't lift the call and this time he just took his car keys and went towards her house... 

Screen Freeze...

Precap: Teju's love towards karan!!

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not??