𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟒

Here you go! Enjoy guys and tell me how's this chapter?

------------------------------------

The next morning, the whole Kundra family was at the hospital for the function. Dev and Karan were arranging everything, and Karan was making sure everything was perfect...

Dev- bada smile kar raha hai aaj... Accha hai..!!

Karan- Bhai subah se 25 baar tease kare ho ab toh chup hojao... And pls concentrate on work...

Dev - Haha mujhe kya dekhna tune kudh saare arrangements kiye hai... Everything the way she likes.. if you know you know !!

Karan- waise sab aagaye aur ye madam kaha reh gayi...

Dev- bada becheni horahi haina aajayegi...

All of the staff have come and are seated in the auditorium, while the Kundrra Family is sitting at the front. Now, everyone is waiting for Teju!!

JasLy have returned from their honeymoon and are now here....
Karan was standing near the stage, talking to Aly when suddenly his eyes looked up and his breath hitched at the sight of his beloved Laddoo, looking cute and beautiful!!

Karan- Cute!!

Aly- kise bol...
Then Aly turned and saw teju there.. he smirked at him..

Aly- gaadi ab shaayad fast chal rahi hai...

Karan- just shut up...

Teju was entering the auditorium with Aneri when suddenly her eyes met Karan's. To her surprise, he turned his face away from her again...

Teju in mind- Ahh This man is freaking irritating the fuck out of me now... But he is looking hot though.. what are you thinking teju!!

Teju went to kundrra family and met them

Teju- aunty the dress is so beautiful.. I just loved it...

Km in mind- selection mera beta ka haina obviously beautiful hoga..

Km- thanks beta chalo bait jao...

Aneri- kya hua nervous?

Teju- nahi but will I be able to handle this big thing?