𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟕𝟗

Guys I'm really sorry for the late update and yeah enjoy!! Also pls tell me how is this chapter?

After sometime aneri found karan alone in the backside of the palace... She signalled Kunal and both went towards him...

Aneri- Hi Karan...

Karan - Hey what's up?

Kunal- kya kar raha hai bhai yaha...

Karan- nothing much fresh air...

Aneri- can we talk?

Karan- ofcourse so how are you feeling coming back to India..?

Aneri- mixed emotions.. I'm happy to be back with idiots also found new fam who are just awesome...

Karan- Haha I hope you are comfortable!!

Aneri- absolutely aur batao how's life treating you...

Karan- same way since 3 years...

Aneri - Tell me something about you and teju?

Karan was startled with the question and he was just staring at both of them...

Karan in mind-  They knew everything and still they are behaving normal.. How man?

Aneri- kya hua? Why are you so shocked yes we knew everything... Ok got it aap ye soch rahe hai ki Hume sab patha hai phir bhi why are we reacting normal? Right?

Karan nodded his head in yes...

Kunal- kya hai na Bhai pehle bohot gussa aaya tha trust me.. but trust me she used to sit alone and think about you... Ye sab dekhke tujhe hate hi nahi karpaye hum..

Karan was shocked once again... He was not at all expecting this coming...

Aneri- exactly karan.. she used to be be with us but kahi aur zone out hothi thi... Woh bathathi nahi thi kuch bhi but uske actions se hume patha chal jaatha tha sab kuch... I'm sure you will not believe this but karan you might think she hates you but in reality never man.. she might be showing you like she hates you or else she might be pretending karan.. but maine apne aankhon se dekha hai usse 3 saal.. she can never hate you man!!

"This was unexpected. Karan was totally blank now. He didn't know what was happening. He wondered whether what he was hearing was right or wrong. How could it be possible? His mind was flooded with many questions, but he was unable to ask."

Aneri - I know you are shocked and yes you might have questions regarding this.. Listen to me carefully... Haa jab hum pehle pehle mile the we were connected instantly and slowly slowly usne ye sab bathaya Jo uske saath hua.. I really felt bad and ek second ke liye gussa bhi aaya tha but while she was telling everything, her eyes were saying something else.. like it's showing the love she has for you... Woh dard ke peeche bhi pyaar hai, uss hate ke peeche bhi pyaar hai... Ek din maine pucha tha like what do you feel about karan now.. she was startled with the question but she didn't say anything... Ussi silence mai samajh gayi mai how much she loves you....

Karan was sinking in each and every information...

Kunal- Jhatka laga kya bhai? She is right... Jab pehli baar usse Mila toh laga ye ajeeb hai but dheere dheere usse travel karke patha chala how strong woman she is... Jah baathein hone lagi tab patha chala ye sab and I was like ye ladki kitni strong hai matlab she's holding so much inside her but making sure to put a smile on her face... Which covers all her sorrows.. Raath ko akeli baitke roti thi Bhai.. par hum mai se kisiko kuch nahi bathathi thi.. taaki hum tensed na ho.. kabhi kabhi aise kahi khoi rehthi thi...

Aneri- She's behaving tough with you because she had prepared herself not to appear weak in front of you. Your presence should not affect her, which is why she was acting this way. She has completely lost her trust in love, Karan, and it's not easy for her to trust anyone now. Even our bond took time to develop, but touchwood, we've managed to build it. She's broken from the inside, but she puts up a strong front for the world, which is admirable..

Patha hai usse zyaada toh uski insecurities and fears are there.. That is making her to do everything... Usse ye dar hai ki kahi kisi pe trust Karu toh woh phir se usse na Tut jaaye... She lost trust in everything karan.. her fears are not even making it normal.. abhi bhi usse nightmares aathi hai unn sab cheezon ki and usse panic attack aatha tha.. thank god we were there for her.. agar hum nahi hothe toh patha nahi kya hotha uska haal... Her fears overpowered her love karan... That is why she's making you distant from her...

Abhi bhi pyaar utna hi hai karan.. just that she doesn't want to be broken again.. she doesn't want you to do break her heart again... She can't take it anymore karan..

Karan In this one day, I have seen you and I have seen the love you have for her in your eyes... It's visible and for her happiness you are being distant from her.. but that's not the case bro... She still loves you and I'm sure about it..

Karan- are you sure aneri?
He asked like a scared kid... With some expectations...

Aneri- 1000% sure bro.. First you need to remove the fear and insecurities from her... Then only she can think of you.. I'm sure she'll not get anyone better than you.... Make sure you try harder this time!!

Karan- I have never expected this coming yaar.. seriously I was only thinking like she hates me now isse zyaada kuch nahi socha but this is really shocking... Mujhe abhi bhi sink nahi horaha hai ye sab...

Kunal- Bhai she is irrevocably and madly in love with you... We have witnessed it bhai... It's time man buckle up get your girl back bro!!

Aneri- and we will be there for you.. kuch bhi chahiye kuch bhi support ho we are here specially me I'll help you in this... Pls bro just get her back... Because you both are just perfect for each other... Itna sab kuch karne ke baad bhi she never hated you and hum kuch bole tere baare mai phir bhi she used to stop us.. isse samajh gayi mai how nice person you are... Ahh my mouth is paining isse zyaada mai nahi bol sakthi..

Karan smiled listening to her words...

Kunal- waise Maine bhi socha try maardu jab pehli baar dekha tha... Phir patha chala bandhi already kisi ko apna heart dechuki hai.. mera toh heartbreak hi hoga agar yaha pe try Kiya isliye maine ishaara badal diya... Ab tu patale bhai apni bandhi ko...

Three of them chuckled listening to him...

Aneri- chalo bro humne Jo bolna hai woh boldiya.. ab it depends on you how you gonna take it and don't forget we are here always for you...

Kunal- yes Bhai we just want her to see happy and I'm sure woh aapke saath hi hoga...

Karan closed his eyes, thinking about everything they had said just now...

Screen Freeze....

Precap: What will be Karan's reaction??

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Please batao yaar, kaisa lag raha hai? Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not?