𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟐

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to the "Mann Bharya" song in the background!!

Teju- Haa Aly se baath karungi ek baar...

Then she dialled Aly's number...

Aly was in Karan's house with him.. Both were in balcony.... Karan was only thinking about teja..

Suddenly Aly phone rang and he was shocked to see it was teju...

Aly- seriously? Teju mujhe call kar rahi hai...

Karan immediately turned towards him...

Karan- pick up and keep it on speaker...

He did as karan said...

Aly- Hi teju what's up?

Teju - Ah..hello Aly.. yeah everything is good...

Aly- oh all packed!!

Teju - yeah done with it..

Aly- so mai kaise yaad aaya tujhe..

Teju- Aly...woh...
Karan blinked his eyes and Aly understood it...

Aly- comaan teju meri bhi dost hai na tu batha kya hai...

Teju- I'm leaving tomorrow...

This sentence once again brought a sharp pain to his heart...

Teju: So I'm worried about Jas. I mean, she's a strong girl and has always been independent. She can take care of herself. But before, I was there for her, and starting tomorrow, I won't be. If she's ever in trouble, will you please keep an eye on her and protect her? I know we didn't even meet properly to be so close, but I'm requesting you, Aly.... Just be there for her as a friend when she needs someone's support! I have no one else to contact now except you.... That's why I'm calling you... Will you help?

She asked in a cracked voice....

𝑽𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒏 𝑩𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒂 
𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒏 𝑩𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝑮𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒂

Every word she says pierces his heart, especially the line 'I have no one else.' He knows that he is the reason she's all alone now, the reason for her sadness, and the reason she's leaving India today. Every fucking thing that happened is because of him....

He was again having tears listening to her cracked voice...

𝑽𝒆 𝑻𝒖 𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒖 𝑪𝒉𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒂
𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝑻𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒂𝒈𝒅𝒂 𝑨𝒆 𝒀𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒂

Aly: Teju, I know we haven't met frequently, but that one meeting was enough for us to become friends. I have so much respect for you, girl. You don't need to ask for anything, just give orders. I promise I'll keep an eye on her, and she'll be safe for sure. It's my responsibility, and we are friends too. I'll be there for her always, and you don't need to worry, Teju!!

This made her heart feel relieved, and she was thankful to God for such wonderful friendships...

𝑽𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒏 𝑩𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒂
𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒏 𝑩𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝑮𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒂

Karan in mind- I too promise laddoo.. I will definitely take care of jas... Meri behen jaisi hai woh bhi.. I know she doesn't like to see my face.. But I'll protect her being invisible to her!!