𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟔

As I said one more update today... Also I might give another one too... So he ready...

After having lunch they moved to their work... And karan went to Dev's cabin...

Dev- gaadi kaafi speed mai chal Rahi hai... Mere bhai...

Karan- you just shut up aur batha Any improvement...

Their expression become serious and sadness is visible....

Dev- no sunny not even a single movement... I'm failing man

Karan- tu kya karega yaar if it's not happening it's not like tu try nahi kar raha haina... You are trying so much...

Dev-Hmm

Suddenly they heard some loud voices and move out...

Dev and Karan was shocked to see all interns except jasmin speaking wrong about teju... And teju was shocked and she is not understanding what to do...

Dev went there....

Dev- Shut up everybody and can you fucking open your mouth like what happened?

Intern 1 - Sir she is a bitch and a gold digger aathe hi isne aapke Bhai karan sir ko pataliya and now she's being all clingy and throwing her on him... Just for being in good books of you sir...

Intern 2 - yes sir only to get to work under you and ofcourse itne gareeb log Ameer aadmi ko dekhthe hi patayenge na sir aur kuch toh honahi saktha inse only sleep with them...

This made karan soo angry and he just moved towards him and gave him a tight slap...

Karan- fucking shut your mouth you bastard... Do you even know who she is... My fucking girlfriend she has become my everything and I fucking love her to the core... Meri jaan bangayi hai.. did you get that?

This made teju startle and was surprised...

Then karan went to her..

Karan- Laddoo I know you are shocked but it's true jab pehle dekha tha tabhi I have fallen for you..  i have never been like this so much love for anyone and you are the first and last person in my life... I Love you laddoo pls accept my love...

Dev was shocked as his brother can't move this faster and this made him surprised... But still he's happy that he is taking his life seriously...

Teju was happy and surprised she's having tears in her eyes... She never expected to be happen this fast yet she also knows that she loves him...

Teju- I love you karan and this is definitely going fast but I trust you on this karan will all my heart and I know you will never break it!!

Karan hugged her immediately
Karan- thank you thank you laddoo for believing I'm so happy I love you too laddoo...

All mouths was wide opened and the one who raised a hand on her character has nothing to say now...

Dev- I hope this is clear for you guys... Is it? Take a leave now...

Then he moved towards TejRan...
Dev- I'm so happy for you guys just be like this..

Teju- thank you sir!

Dev- ab toh Bhai bhulale..

Teju- hospital Mai sir hi ho!!

Jas - Rockstar she is trusting you with all her heart and pls pls do not break her... I'm pleading you... She is very important part of my life...

Karan- I will never jas and I promise you this...

Jas - Thank you so much...

Suddenly Dev gets a call from home which made him startled...
Dev - what ? Bring her to the hospital right now!!