𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟏

Here you go... Enjoy guys!!

Karan returned from Mumbai and went straight home...

Dadi- aagaya Mera puthar.. kaisa tha sab set hogaya?

Karan- haan dadi sab theek hai...

Dadi- toh mere pothi ko kab laa Raha hai...

Karan- dadiii abhi time hai...
Saying this he ran to Dev's room...

Divya- sunny aagaya tu yaar Tera champ bohot Miss kar raha tha...

Karan- isliye toh jaldi aagaya let me see him...
Ansh was sleeping, hugging his father. Karan went to him and kissed his forehead, remembering the touch... Ansh hugged Karan tightly and Karan started caressing his back so that he wouldn't wake up... Then he took ansh in his arms and went to his room...

Divya was adoring all these things...
Divya in mind- Jab iska beta ya beti hogi toh tab kya hotha iska haal.. ansh se hi itna attached hai... Itna Miss Kiya bas 2din mai...

Karan was in his room, thinking about Laddoo... He was missing her badly and wanted to see her, but he knew it was too early... He decided to sleep for some more time with ansh, freshen up, and then go to the hospital with Dev... He was sleeping keeping ansh close to him...

After sometime ansh got up first and he was shocked seeing his chachu there.. he kept his chin on his chest and looked up..

Ansh- mai mama papa ke loom mai tha na... Chachuuu came yayyy...
As he started tapping his little hands on Karan's body, Karan got up with his movement, and Ansh gave him the best smile...

Ansh- chachu chachu molnig...

Karan- awwlee Good morning my champ.. see I'm here...

Ansh- mele chocis, toss where.. I mishh you chachu soo much..
He said while showing his hands and karan was aww on him.. He hugged him..

Karan- chachu also miss his champ soo much...
They both get ready and go down... He meets everyone...

Ansh- patha hai angel aayi thi hum itte saare play play kiye... ansh happie.. but aap mish kiya...

Karan in mind- Teju aayi thi oh nice... she loves ansh a lot and do anything to make him happy... Itni acchi kyu hai laddoo tu?
Karan was showing him his toys and he is giggling...

Dev- ye toh bohot attach hai sunny aur doll se...

Dadi- Haa teju se kitna attach hogaya na baccha...

Km- haa maa dil ka connection hai... 

Akshara- bas ab jaldi teju bhi aajaye aur ye saath mai enjoy kare...
Kd smiled at their happiness and prayed for it...

Then Karan went to his room and divya followed him..
Divya- So missing someone devar ji??

Karan- aapko toh sab patha hai bhabhi ji... and what's that? she came here...

Divya- haan ansh ke liye aayi thi but was missing someone's presence too.. and I played with her..

Karan- what bhabhs??

Divya- yahi ki maine sunny bola and madam bohot excited hogayi thi and phir sad... She was missing my devar haan... Nice improvement devar ji...
Karan started blushing listening to her and Divya taps his cheek and left from there...

Karan- abhi aaraha hu laddoo tujhe dekhne...

After sometime both karan and dev started to hospital...

Dev- so sir is missing my doll badly... Isliye hospital aarahe hai aaj subah subah...

Karan- kuch bhi socho Bhai mujhe uska muh dekhna hai abhi laddoo jaisi...

Dev- control my brother...

They reached and Karan ran into the hospital... Dev stopped him..

Dev- abhi 30min hai uske aane mai.. wait Mr. Kundrra!!

Karan- ah fuck this 30min yaar...

Dev- Bhai thoda slow chala gaadi.. itna restlessness...

On the other side... Teju was feeling good today, like something good was going to happen... She entered the hospital and saw Karan standing at a distance... She cursed herself for thinking why is she dreaming in the morning?

Karan saw teju and he felt the urge to hug her and keep her in his arms... But he thinks still he doesn't have that much right on her so he decides to be normal...

Karan in mind- Ahh how much I was missing her man... Meri laddoo man kartha ki khaa jaau but not possible yaar... Jaldi meri hojao baccha... Aur madam ko kya hua subah subah apne aap baathein kar rahi hai.. this girl is unique piece man...

Teju in mind- ek min is he for real?? Oh my gosh yes he came back... Yayy sunny is back.. but wait teju don't get too excited itna kya horahi hai... You should be normal na...  Ahh the urge to hug him now... Kaash usse tightly hug kar paathi... Teju just move inside kab se yahi kadi hai paagal...

Both were walking towards each other, and their eyes were just looking at each other... They felt peace, sukoon, and happiness seeing each other... Both wanted to feel each other's touch, but both were feeling hesitant about the other and staying back... Finally, the distance reduced, and now both were standing in front of each other... Dev, who was going somewhere, saw them and stopped to see what was happening...

He comes to them and bring them out of their reverie...

Dev- Good morning doll kaisi ho...

Teju- good morning bhai and haan mai theek hu... and hii karan back to delhi... Nice
She spoke formally and dev was controlling his laugh...

Karan- hi teju haa sudden work tha so jaana pada...

Teju- Yeah yeah I understand must be important... anyways bye I have patients to attend..
She left making dev laugh and karan was sulking...

Karan- itna hasi kyu aarahi hai aapko... chup hojao bhai..

Dev- yaar meri doll acche se bajathi hai sabki specially teri that sarcastically baath karna and all.. Haha it's tejasswi's thing you know...

Aneri- bhai mere bhai ko itna mat chidao haan...

Karan- Ahh thanks neriii for saving me...

Kunal -bhai but bandhi ne bohot miss kiya hai trust me...

Karan- sacchi??

Aneri- yes bhai she was missing you.. Haan madam bolthi nahi hai but you know, she was being restless all the day...
Karan started to blush....

Dev- ohho my brother is blushing and all...

Karan - bhai chup karo... I'm going...

Teju was walking down the stairs lost in thought when suddenly she slipped... She was about to fall, but to her surprise, Karan came and pulled her towards him... The two of them were now hugging each other tightly... Both could hear their heartbeats and were feeling so nice...

Aneri and Kunal see them from a distance and started humming song...
Tujhe dekha toh hai jaana sanam....

Both looked around and then went out of sight. Teju immediately left the place...

After some time, Karan received a call and he started talking on the phone... Teju was walking nearby and suddenly heard him talking so sweetly, so she stopped and stood there...

Karan- Hi mera cutoo missing me.. mai bhi miss kar raha hu baby bohot din hogaya... aatha hu aaj hi.. tab tak be ready ok.. I'll be there in 1hr baby... smile now... I'm starting now baby...

Teju in mind- Ye kisse baath kar raha hai..? woh bhi itna sweetly... Who is that koi ladki hai kya?? But why is he talking so nicely... aur ye kya baby baby laga rakha hai... follow karke dekhungi...

Screen Freeze....

Precap: Teju following Karan!!

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Please batao yaar, kaisa lag raha hai? Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not??