𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟎

Sorry for the late update!! Enjoy guys!

Karan was lost in his thoughts and sinking in the information...

Kunal and Aneri smiled at each other as they looked at his smiling face...

Aneri- Did I put some sense into your mind Karan??
He opened his eyes and looked at her...

Aneri- sorry I'm just kidding...

Karan- I know aneri.. but seriously tune kuch akal daala hai mere dimaag mai...

Kunal- so can we expect something...

Karan- Bro I wanna sort myself first and then I'll think about it...

Aneri- whatever I want you both to be happy... Ofcourse and this time I believe no heartbreaks...

Karan- I promise you for that aneri!!

Aneri- mere khareeb log mujhe neri bhulathe hai.. so you also can call me that.. Ok chalo see you..
They got up and about to go... But stopped listening karan's voice...

Karan- Nerii kunal...
Aneri- Haa?

Karan immediately hugged both of them...
Karan- Thank you so much for this... It was much needed!!

Aneri- Ohho comaan aap bhi na.. chill and sort yourself first..
They left and Karan was sitting there looking at the sky...

Looking up at the sky, he took a deep breath and let it out slowly. The cool breeze brushed against his face, and he felt a sense of calm wash over him. For the first time in a long while, he felt hopeful about the future...

Karan - What a day it turned out to be. I was thinking of going far away from her, but I guess destiny has something different in store for us. It feels like even God wants us to be together... Hearing such things from her friends hits differently, and it's a big shock. Madam has been holding all these feelings inside her for the past three years, but she made sure that everyone thought she had moved on and was being strong.. matlab madam abhi bhi pyaar karthi hai but dikhathi nahi hai... Ek taraf main khush hu aur ek taraf dar bhi lag raha hai. I know those fears are very deep, and I need to work hard to remove her insecurities. Should I give it a try? I do love her. But she doesn't even feel like seeing my face... Ahh, what should I do??

He loved her, and he wanted to make things work between them, but he was afraid of hurting her again. He knew that he had to take things slow and be patient with her, but he also knew that he couldn't wait forever. Karan felt torn between his happiness and his fear. On one hand, he was ecstatic to know that she still loved him, but on the other hand, he was scared of the deep-seated insecurities she had that he would have to work hard to remove.

𝑻𝒖𝒎 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐
𝑲𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒉 𝒂𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒆

Dev and Divya came to him at the same time and sat in front of him, looking concerned...

Divya- kaha kho gaya? Hume dekh bhi nahi Raha hai...

Dev- hello boss where are you lost man?

Karan- Haan haan sorry kab aaye tum log?

Dev- woh bhi patha nahi chala aisa kya soch raha hai...

Karan sighed and explained everything that Aneri and Kunal had told him. They were shocked, and their mouths were wide open because no one could have expected such things after seeing Teju so happy. On one hand, they were happy to know that she still loved him, but they also felt sad about all that she had gone through... Teju had always been a bubbly and lively person, and seeing her go through such a tough time was heartbreaking. They couldn't imagine the pain and suffering she must have endured...