𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟕

Heya guys... Sorry again for the late update!! Also, I just saw that it's 500+ followers. Thank you so much, guys! It means a lot to me...

One more thing, I'm going to Bangalore for 3 days, so I'll be busy... Whenever I get time, I'll try to update... I hope you understand!!

------------------------------------------

Karan went to her house, but to his surprise, she was not there, and the house was locked as Aneri had gone to Kunal's house....

Karan- where the hell is she? Why is she not lifting my calls... Ahh laddooooo
He shouted at the top of his voice....

Karan - sh..she might be in hospital... Bhai kaha hai.. fuck I didn't check his room... Let me go to the hospital now...

He started his car and drove quickly, reaching the hospital as fast as he could... He then ran towards Teju's cabin, but she was not there... His fears increased, and he is more tensed now...

Karan- where is she? Ye theek haina.. mu..mujhe phir se toh nahi chod Rahi haina... Nah..nahi meri laddoo aisa nahi kar sakthi...

Teju was in Dev's cabin as they were discussing a file... After checking patients all night, they finally became free. During this time, Teju hadn't checked her phone...

Karan- she might be in bhai cabin... Let me check...
He then hurriedly ran towards his cabin and opened the door with a thud...

He felt like he had regained his life upon seeing her there... He sighed, relieved to know that she was perfectly fine... All he wanted was to see her, as even a mere glimpse of her was enough to bring him peace...

Karan immediately ran to her and hugged her with all his love tightly making sure she can't Leave him... She was shocked with his sudden action...

Dev was also tensed seeing his condition

Dev was also tensed seeing his condition... He never saw him this tensed and teju was more than worried... His grip was tight and that is showing how much worried he was... He was shivering in the hug and that's making her worried more... She was trying to get out of the hug but he isn't leaving....

Teju - su...sunny kya hua? Tu achanak aise and why are you tensed babe...
He was silent, and tears were brimming in his eyes... Teju could feel her shirt getting wet, which made her even more tense...

Dev thought of leaving them alone and went out...

Teju-sunny plss you are scaring me baccha... Plss kuch bolo...

Karan- do.. don't le.. leave me la...laddoo... Pl...plsss
Teju was caressing his back continuously....

Teju- sunny I'm here with you... I will never leave you baby... Kya hua kuch bura sapna dekha kya...

Karan- na..nahi tum phir se mujhe chodoge... Pls...laddoo is..iss baar Mai kuch nahi karunga mat jaao mujhe chodke... Tu..tu jo bolegi wahi karunga pakka...

Teju understood his situation and forcefully pulled him out of the hug, making him sit on the couch... She gave him water, and he drank it in one gulp...

She sat on her knees infront of him and took his hands...
Teju- ab batao kya hua sunny?? Ye kya haal banaya tune...

Karan- te.. teju I was tensed... Tu..tu mere ph..phone nahi utha Rahi thi maine bohot baar kiya hai... Phir mu..mujhe negative thoughts aane Lage... Pa..patha nahi mu.. mujhe dar laga ki tu ch..chodke na.. chalijaye phir se... I.. I can't live without you laddoo... Ma..mai mar jaaunga agar tu chali gayi toh... I.. I can't... Mai..mai ghar chala tu nahi thi aur phir bohot dar laga teju... Jab tak tujhe nahi dekha meri jaan hi nahi thi jab tujhe dekha meri jaan waapas aagayi sacchi... Tu..tu nahi jaa rahi haina..?

He said all of this while sobbing, and the last line, he asked like a child... Seeing him like this broke Teju's heart... She cursed herself for not checking her phone and causing him to feel this way... She understood that he still had his fears, and that's why even the smallest things affected him so deeply....

She cupped his cheeks and started speaking....

Teju- Sunnyyyy I'm here... Mai kahi nahi jaa rahi hu sunny... Tu Mera life hai and mai kaha jaaungi tujhe chodke... Mai bhi nahi jee sakthi sunny.. I really love you so much... I'm sorry sunny woh emergency aagaya tha and I didn't see phone till now.... I'm really sorry sunny mujhe bathana tha tujhe... But sunny you are mine and I'm yours!! Hum dono kabhi alag nahi honge baba... Tu mujhe trust kartha haina?

He nodded his head like a small baby and teju was just adoring the little kid infront of him... She kissed his forehead!!

Teju - tu mera sab kuch hai baby!! I will always be with you sunny... Trust me I love you so much!!

Karan - pakka na... Tu nahi jaayegi na ma..mai bohot dar Gaya baby...

Teju then kissed his lips, and at first, he was hesitant... But Teju bit his lower lip, and he turned on and reciprocated the kiss. Both of them were pouring their love...

They broke the kiss and pressed their foreheads together, both were having smiles on their faces... Karan felt so happy with Teju's words, as she was giving him the assurance he needed... He felt incredibly lucky to have her and kissed her forehead... She closed her eyes and smiled, which made him smile too...

Karan- I love you!

Teju - I love you too sunny!!

Dev knocked the door...
Dev- kya mai aasaktha hu andar? Situation accha hi haina like I can see right?

Teju - Bhai plss yaar aajao...

Dev- hush finally you are calm sunny what was that? We were freaking scared...

Karan - I'm sorry Bhai kuch zyada hogaya na... But isme meri galthi nahi hai apki doll ki hai... She didn't lift my call...

Teju- oh hello what the hell? Maine kya Kiya... Toh tujhe patha hona hai ki I will be busy...

Karan- aayi badi busy rehne waali...

Dev- bas chup Karo ab... Ghar chale subah bhi hogaya...

Karan- haa laddoo chal na...

Teju- mai kyu?

Dev- chal na doll Aaj hi toh hai... Champ bhi miss kar raha hai tujhe...

Karan- haa yaar champ is asking about you only chal na...

Dev- haa ek aur baccha bhi hai humare ghar mai sirf laddoo laddoo kartha rehtha hai....

Karan - bhai abhi kyu itna wait kar rahe ho... Chale na...
All three of them smiled and went to home...

Screen Freeze....

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not??