𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟖𝟏

JasLy's wedding has been completed, and now everyone is returning to Delhi...

The elders arrived by plane, while the youngsters thought of coming by car. JasLy has left for their honeymoon, and all the youngsters are traveling in one car. Even Teju is coming with them.

Dev was going towards the car but karan stopped him...

Dev- Abey kya hai?

Karan- accha listen ab toh mai 2 3 din tak usse sirf ignore karunga... Phir patha chalega is this affecting her or not...

Dev- Abey ek hi din Mai dimaag kaam kar raha hai tera... Kar jo karna hai...

Karan- okk chalo now...

Karan came and sat in the driver's seat. All the other seats were occupied except for the passenger seat, which Teju had no choice but to take. But to her surprise, as soon as she sat down, Karan immediately got down...

Karan - bhai aap drive Karo na mai baad mai karunga...

Teju in mind - what's wrong with him? Itna kyu irritate kar raha hai... And what's with his behaviour... Fine mujhe kya lena Dena...

Dev started the car and ansh was wiggling in Divya's hands to go to teju...

Teju - bhabhs mujhe do na...

Divya- haan ye lo he's attached to you baby...

Teju took ansh and started playing with him... Both were enjoying nicely and dev was adoring the bond... Karan was sulking seeing all these... Aneri was controlling her laugh looking him...

Aneri - kya hua aap hi ka plan tha na?
Karan nodded his head...

Karan - iss ladki ko toh farak hi nahi padtha...

Aneri - next time se ideas ke liye mujhse pucho... Don't use your brain... Ab mujhe samajh aagaya...
They were whispering...
Karan made a sulking face and Aneri Divya was enjoying this...

Ansh- angel angel...
He turned on the radio and channa mereya started playing...

Dev was controlling his laugh and all were looking at karan...

Karan in mind - ye champ hi mujhe dubayega kabhi...

Ansh- chall meleya.. chal meleya..

Teju- awwie mela cutiee...

Karan - bhai mai drive Karu aap tired honge...

Dev- Haa...

Ansh- nayi nayi.. papa no chachu...

Karan- champ tu apna chachu ka team haina...
He showed his tongue and started giggling...

Divya- sunny be alert ansh bhi Tera saath nahi deraha hai😂

Karan- sabko merese problem hai.. waise toh mujhe ignore hi maarna hai atleast 2 3 din...

Aneri- kar paaoge?

Karan- itne saal kaisa Raha mai...

Teju- Kya baath kar rahe ho aap log itne slow...

Aneri- kuch bhi toh nahi bas place kitni acchi haina...

They arrived in Delhi. Dev dropped off Teju and Aneri at their home, and Kunal got out in the middle of the journey as they headed towards their own house...

The next morning, Karan went to his office, while Teju went to the hospital..

Teju directly went to Dev's cabin...
Teju- Good morning Bhai!!

Dev- Good morning doll..

Teju - aapne bhulaya? Kuch imp baath karni hai...

Dev- yes doll shaam ko Ghar chalegi mere saath sabke saath baath karni hai..

Teju was shocked listening to this...
Teju- aisi kya baath hai bhai? Yahi pe Karo na...

Dev- don't get tensed doll it's nothing serious.. aur haan maa dad ko bhi baath karna hai tujhse...

Teju- yaha nahi hosaktha?
Dev came and hugged her...

Dev- I'm here doll trust me...

Teju- okay let me see the patients...
She left the place and Dev called karan..

Karan- haan bhai is she coming?

Dev- aarahi hai and Thanks karan I'm glad you got this idea... But I don't know woh haan bolegi ki nahi..

Karan- isliye ghar bhulane bola sab bolenge toh haan karegi.. After all what I did she deserves this bhai..

Dev- yes and I'll be the happiest.... Ok bye let's meet evening...

It was evening, and Dev took Teju to Kundrra Mansion. She was nervous...
Seeing her ansh ran to her and she hugged him happily..

Ansh- angel choci pls..

Teju- Oh maine toh nahi laaya..
Ansh made a sad pout and she smiled at him.. and gave him the chocolate..He kissed her cheeks...

Ansh- Laddoo laddoo...
Teju was shocked listening laddoo from his mouth...

Dev- champ tujhe kisne bola laddoo..?

Ansh- mumaa angel laddooo

Divya- ansh baccha you should sleep now chalo...
She made him sleep and came to the hall..
Karan was also present there but he was not looking at teju only... Teju felt odd again with his behaviour!!

Teju- kya baath hai aunty aap sab log itna serious hai...

Km- hume tumse kuch puchna hai beta.. Do you have any plans of new hospital ya phir kuch aur karne ka...

Teju- Philhaal toh kuch nahi hai aunty.. I choose this profession because I can save people...

Km- Great baccha!! Kya tum humari hospital permanant join karogi.. ?

Teju- aunty ye aap kya bol rahe ho? mai samjhi nahi..
Kd came to her and sat beside her...

Kd- Bachha we have given you so much pain and that cannot be forgiven so easily but still you did it.. mai uske liye nahi bol raha hu.. but then you are the world's best doctor and now I would like to offer you a permanent position at our hospital, at an equal level to Dev's. You will also be one of the CEOs of AK Hospitals. Please don't refuse this offer, consider it as a gift from us...

Karan was only praying that she accept this offer...!!
Teju was shocked with the revelation... she was not expecting this coming...

Dev went and kneeled down in front of her and took her hands...

Dev- I know it may be difficult for you to accept this, but Doll, you have become a part of our family. You are the most important member of our family, and as you said you want to do something for people, you can do that by being in our hospital or as a CEO. You deserve it, baby, and it's only because of your hard work. I really want you to consider this offer. Take your time, Baccha, but please think about it...

Karan in mind- Laddoo I know it's difficult for you to accept but plss.. bappa make her accept this because I want her position to be always equal with us and she deserves it with her hardwork... I hope you accept this teju!!

Teju was in a dilemma.. she was not understanding anything and was feeling confused...

Teju- ye kiska idea tha bhai?

Akshara- obviously karan Bhai ka teju...

Karan in mind- Fuck jiska dar tha wahi hua... Ab pakka no bolegi yaar!!

She got angry upon hearing that it was Karan's idea and stood up...

Screen Freeze....

Precap: What will be Teju's decision??

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Please batao yaar, kaisa lag raha hai? Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not?