𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐

Hello guys I'm getting confused and writing Rithvik's name here and karan in that story...  I'll keep that in mind while writing and if you find different names samajh jao...

Girl - Excuse me sir? May I know what you want ??

Karan in mind - uff uff what a Beauty!! She is looking damn beautiful and I can't get over her cute expressions.. ahh she is looking like a doll❤️

Karan - yeah yeah actually I need a Tablet for the headache! Can you pls give me that?

So obviously the girl is teju!!

Teju in mind - offo how handsome he looks yaar? He's really hot and looks like a Greek god.. teju control what are you doing!!

Teju- yeah sure wait a second!!

Then she gave him the medicine while giving it their hands got touched and both felt shivers run down their spine!! Their eyes got locked!!

Jasmin - Tejuuuu where is the masks? I'm not finding it anywhere...
Both came out of their dreamland!!

Karan in mind - so Teju is her name!! Nice name..

Teju- This is the bill sir...

He paid and went to his office...

On the way he was just thinking about her and he has a beautiful smile on his face....

Here Teju was also thinking about him and just smiling...
Jasmin - Ohho madam itni kya muskuraarahi hai? Bandha hot toh hai...

Teju- Ahh don't start it again chalo carry on with your work...

Jasmin - Okay mam!!

Like this thinking about eachother their day got ended!!

The next day... Teju and Jasmin moved to their college...

Teju - Yaar I'm missing akshu suddenly usne college kyu change kardi... Hume mili bhi nahi jaane se pehle...

Jasmin- haa yaar ek baar bathadethi.. uske hone se mazaa hotha hai bohot..

Teju- Hmm let's go to class...

They attended classes and went to canteen in break time...

At the same time some guy come and pull teju's hand and she turns back..

He was on his knees proposing her..

Guy- Hey Teju the day I saw you I fall in love with you... It's a love at first sight and it took me 3yrs to get the courage and propose you...

All were shock listening this...

Teju - But I'm really sorry Raj!! I only see you as a friend and there's nothing from my side... I hope you understand my feelings... I'm sorry!!

Guy- It's ok I understand!!
Guy was heartbroken and he left from there...

Here in office Karan was only thinking about teju... His PA is omi!! He took all the details of teju..!!

He called him inside...

Karan- Omi I heard there's a cultural event in our National Medical College?

Omi - Haa but aapko kya lena Dena hai usse...

Karan-make sure I'm the chief guest this time!!

Omi - college aap hi ka hai so you can even go directly...

Karan- yaar karna Maine Jo bola hai...

Omi - fine

Omi in mind - inko kya hogaya Aaj itna muskuraare hai and then ye chief guest aisi cheezen toh pasand hi nahi inhe and now he's forcing me to make him chief guest... Don't know what happened!!