𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟖

Heya, guys! I am back!! I'm really sorry for being late, but I can't do anything about it... It has now become mandatory for me to go to the office, so I'll be leaving in the morning at 7 and coming back home by 8 at night... I don't even have time for myself, and I'm really tired that I'm not able to write. However, I know this story is very special, and I can never leave it... So, from now on, I'll be giving updates whenever I get some time, and I just hope you guys understand... On top of all this, my cousin's engagement is coming up next week, so I'll be busy with that as well... But I will try my best to give updates regularly... Also, tomorrow I have an exam. I'll try my best to provide one more part by tonight....

-------------------------------------------------

Karan, Teju, and Dev went to the Kundrra Mansion... Karan took Teju to the guest room, and Dev went to his room to sleep...

Karan- Teju side mai meri room hai... If you need anything just call me.. don't hesitate baccha..
Teju jugged him tightly and he hugged her back...

Teju- Good night sunny!!

Karan- Good night mera laddoo!!

Teju- Gentleman!!
Teju said it slow but karan heard it and smiled... Both went to their rooms..

In Karan's room...
Karan- Ahh teju hum paas hoke bhi door hai ab... I just want you in my arms and I understand you.. Tu jab apne mann se aayegi tabhi kush hoga main.. I love you laddoo!!

In Teju's room...
Teju- I know sunny you want me there... even I want to be with you... but I don't know I want it to be sure this time... sab slow chahiye mujhe and I know you are my end game bas kuch din sunny... I love you!!

The next morning, Everyone are in the hall except teju...
Divya- Nice teju is here...

Ansh- angel angel... yayyy meet her...

Karan- no my boy let her sleep she's tired now baby!! Jab uthegi tab milna...

Ansh- Hmm okk

Dev- Saale mai bhi bohot kaam karke aaya for your kind information...

Karan- so what... apna biwi haina dekhne ke liye...!!

Akshara- dev bhai kuch log na aaj kal bohot bol rahe hai... kisi ke aane ke baad!!

Divya- Haa pyaar ka asar hai haina sunny!!
karan was blushing and all are smiling looking at her...

Teju got up and went downstairs...
Teju- Good morning everyone!! also mere bina kya has rahe hai...

Divya- bas tera boyfriend ki taang kheech rahe hai...
Ansh saw teju and ran towards her and she happily lifted him and gave him kisses on all over his face which made karan sulk....

Karan- saale mujhe ek hug bhi nahi and usse itne kisses...
Akshara heard this...

Akshara- aap chaahe toh le sakthe ho but bhai woh 3 saal ka hai!!

Karan- whatever that's my Laddoo!!!

Dev- aaja teju bait jaa baccha!!
She sat beside karan with ansh on her lap... 

Teju in mind- isse kya hua?? muh kyu aisa hai..

Teju- sunny kya hua??

Karan- tujhe kya usse toh itne saare kisses and mujhe good morning tak nahi...

Teju- Haww sunny you look so cute!! ye baccha hai sunny... isse bhi possessive..

Karan- mai sabse hu possessive!!!

Dev- oye kya phusphusake baathein kar rahe ho??

Karan- Haa aapko sabme apni taang lagani hai...

Teju- sunny stop it...

Suddenly, Teju's phone rang, and it was from the hospital.
Teju- mai abhi aayi...

while going she kissed his cheeks and went from there to pick up the call... Karan was blushing and fam was happy seeing them together!!!

Teju had an important conference to attend, but she didn't have her laptop with her... She needed it urgently...

Teju in mind- kya karu ab sunny se puchu nahi nahi personal hoga bura maan gaya toh I can't afford... no no dev bhai nahi yaar privacy hoga... what should I do now??
Karan was observing her expressions changing every second and he understood she needs something... He went near her...

Karan- So madam kya chahiye??

Teju- ku..kuch bhi toh nahi sunny...

Karan- laddoo you know you can't hide anything from me.. what's bothering you baby?
She was all silent thinking whether to say or not...

Karan- pls laddoo say na kya hai??

Teju- Hmm... I need a laptop sunnyyyy...
Saying this she close her eyes and karan frowned listening her...

Karan in mind- matlab she's fearing to ask this like seriously laddoo...

Karan- itni si baath laddoo? seriously mera lelethi itna kya badi baath hai...

Teju- I don't want to invade your privacy... mujhe laga tu bura na maanjaye abhi abhi sahi horahi hai cheezen and then....

Karan was definitely not expecting this from her, but he also understood her point of view, knowing that she is still not completely over the past... He realized that he needed to make sure she had every right to use his things....

Karan just left from there and this made teju worried....

Teju- fuck ye toh sach mai bura maan gaya ab... ahh kya karthi hai teju tu bhi...
She was thinking what to do but then he returned back with his laptop... Teju was shocked again...

Teju- Sunny??

Karan- ye le teju... you can use this!! I'll not have any problem...

Teju- Are you sure??

Karan- Laddoo mujhe patha hai past maine tujhe apne cheezen touch karne se mana kardiya.. but tab toh mai paagal tha you know right... but abhi now this sunny is only all for his laddooo... Nothing else teju!! I want you to speak out and tell me every single thing... pls laddoo...

Teju- I'm sorry sunnyyy... I should have not done that...

Karan- It's fine teju mujhe patha hai tune kyu bola and chalo room mai chalke le call...
They both went to the guest room...

Teju- Sunny what's the password??
He smiled remembering the password...

Karan- Laddoo@10,L capital!!
Teju was surprised and touched when she heard her name as the password...she felt tears forming in her eyes... This itself shows how much she means to him...

Karan- laddoo kya hua type na...

Teju- You didn't change since then sunny??

Karan- tu gayi kab mere dil se ki mai password change karu... You were always there in my heart laddoo...
Teju kept the laptop aside and jumped on him and he hugged her protectively...

Karan- shh calm down baccha.. agar tu royegi toh mai bathatha hi nahi...

Teju- you are the best sunny...

Karan- haa patha hai mujhe..!!
She giggled and he sighed knowing she stopped crying...

Karan- chal baby conference join karegi ya skip kardegi?? I don't mind if you skip it...

Teju- Fuck that's important sunnyyy... let me join!!
She then joined the conference and he was only staring at her and very proud of having her... Her thoughts are so clear and she is simply superb which made him fall for her again...

He then went downstairs and brought breakfast for both of them and started feeding her with his hands while she was attending the call.. She knew even he didn't had his breakfast and in the middle she also started feeding him... He smiled and kissed her palm..

Screen Freeze...........

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... Is it interesting or not??