𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟑𝟕

If you guys wanna get involved in the story pls do listen to the "Dil Diyan Gallan" song in the background!!

Heya everyone, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting... This chapter is very important to me and it took some time to write. I'm feeling quite nervous about it... I hope I've met your expectations, so please do comment and let me know how you liked it...

------------------------------------

It's evening and teju got up and had her lunch...

Dev- Tejuuu here's a note for you!! Enjoy...

Giving her the note, he left from there...

Teju- arey Bhai kya hai aur kisne diya...

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒘...

Teju- what? Ok let's see what's in there...

𝓚𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓱𝓲 𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓷,
𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓷, 𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮

She went to her room and found three girls waiting to give her a spa and a much needed pampering session...

Teju- you people??

Someone - mam this note is for you...

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒆... 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘!! 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒂... 𝑮𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍. 𝑵𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚!!

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓾 𝓽𝓾 𝓫𝓪𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓱 𝓵𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓴𝓴𝓲 𝔂𝓪𝓪𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓷,
𝔂𝓪𝓪𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓷, 𝔂𝓪𝓪𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓲𝓷
𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮 𝓷𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓪𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂

She instantly smiled reading the note...
Teju- Aaj ho kya Gaya hai iss insaan ko... Itna romantic ban Raha hai... Uff chalo I got my spa.. let me feel it...

It took complete 2hrs and then they left...
She then found a note on the dressing table...

Teju- uff one more...

𝑨𝒉𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚!! 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔... 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏, 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒉, 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒆...

𝓔𝓱 𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓪𝔃𝓰𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓪𝓰𝔃𝓲 𝓼𝓪𝓪𝓻𝓲 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲
𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓱𝓷𝓮𝔂𝓪 𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓷 𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲

Teju- ahh this man is the end of me... He exactly knows what I needed at what time... But mujhe usse manana tha and here ye bandha itna sab kar raha hai... Kuch toh gadbad hai...

She went to the bathroom, and the ambiance, along with the fragrance, brought a smile to her face... The bathtub was filled with rose petals, creating a beautiful scene...

Teju - aww soo beautiful... Ahh sunnyyy now I can't wait to meet you...

𝓓𝓲𝓵 𝓭𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓷 𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷
𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓷𝓪𝓪𝓵 𝓷𝓪𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓱 𝓴𝓮
𝓐𝓴𝓱 𝓷𝓪𝓪𝓵 𝓪𝓴𝓱 𝓷𝓾 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓴𝓮