𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟔

I'm glad people here are sensible to understand things... Thank you for that!!

In India... It's night time...

Everyone is sleeping!!

Karan- na...nahi...lad...laddooo..me... mere...ladd...laddoo me...merese duur...nahi...jaa sakthi... nahi...ma...maine...galat...ki...kiya...hai...but..ma...mai...bohot guilty...bhi....hu...pl... plss...ladddoo.. waapas aaja maaf karde mujhe...mai...mai.. nahi reh saktha...tere...bina... Sab...log mujhe ghuneghaar... ki tarah dekh rahe hai kya mai itna bura hu.... Laddoo...plss...tere...sunny...ke...paas aaja....

Suddenly he got up and shouted...
Karan-Ahhh Laddoooo!!

Then he looked around, shivering, sweating, and chanting 'laddoo, laddoo'. He searched everywhere with his hands to find water, and finally found a bottle. He opened it and threw the full bottle of water on himself....

After regaining consciousness, he calmed down...

Karan- calm down sunny it was a nightmare... Calm down... This is the third time I'm getting this... No way I can't even sleep now... Aaj kal akela rehne ke liye bhi dar lag raha hai... Kaash kisi ke paas jaatha... Bohot bhook lagi hai raat bhi kuch nahi khaaya... Niche jaake dekhtha hu...

He went downstairs to the kitchen to check if there was anything to eat. Hearing the sound, Km came out of her room to check since it was near the kitchen. She was shocked to see him searching for food at this time....

Km- Sunny!!
She called him softly but he was scared... First time in his life he was scared to see his mom...

Karan-ma..maa...aap..ma...sacchi kuch nahi...kar... raha tha maa.. pls meri baath samjho... Mai kuch nahi kar raha tha...

He was fumbling with his words and his face is totally sweating now...

Km's heart was breaking seeing her son like this...
Km - The Karan Kundrra jisse dekhke sab darthe the Aaj woh apni maa se dar ke baath kar raha hai... Kya maine itna duur kardiya usse...

She went near him and kept her one hand on his cheek and again called him... This time he was shivering thinking about her reaction....

Km- sunny baccha ma..mai...kuch.. nahi bolungi beta... Pls shaanth hoja..dekh maa hu mai teri... Pls baccha...

He was relieved a bit listening to her soothing words....

Km- kya hua sunny?

Karan- Maa bhook lagi hai!!

This was it for her and tears started flowing... He was literally begging infront of her today... She never imagined this happening... Yes she was angry but that distance words have affected him so much that he's scared to ask his mother for the food...

Karan- maa aap kyu rorahe ho... Agar kuch nahi toh koi problem nahi...

Km- chup ek dam chup hojaa aur jaake sofa pe bait jaa mai laaungi khaana...

Karan nodded and went to sit on the sofa...

Km came with food and started feeding him and he was eating like a small baby...

Km understood how much everyone's words are affecting him.. she decided that she'll be there with him now.. she's hurt with his actions but mother's love will never overpower anything....

Km - I'm sorry baccha maine dekha nahi ki tune khaaya ya nahi..

Karan - koi na maa ab khila rahe ho na wahi kaafi hai...
After having dinner...

Km- sojaana baccha...
And he remembers what happened when he slept before..and was worried again...

Km- sunny kya hua kuch hai toh bathade...

Karan - kya mai aapka ghod mai so saktha hu agar..aap...aapko...koi problem nahi hai toh..

Km- thappad khaayega isme puchne waali kya baath hai... Sojaana...

He kept his head in her lap and slept within 15min...
Km was caressing his face and feeling so sad for him...

Km- patha nahi Aaj kuch zyaada hi stress mai lag raha hai... Aly bhi toh doctor hai..mujhe usse baath karke bathana hai woh hi dekhega... Iss samay dost hi bohot important hai...

In Chicago!!!

Teju was sitting on her bed holding the chain dev gave..

Teju- Bhai Aaj patha nahi aap bohot yaad aarahe ho.. I really miss you Bhai... Sunny why did you do this... Agar ye sab nahi hotha toh Aaj poora family ke saath reh sakthi thi... Par tune thod Diya hai sunny... Iske liye mai tujhe kabhi maaf nahi karunga... I hate you!!

After sometime she went to the college..and waiting for Kunal...

Kunal - Hey beautiful!!

Teju- itta late kyu aaya kaha tha tu...

Kunal - I'm sorry meri maa..kal se time pe aajaunga...

Teju- fine chalo warna first class hi late honge hum...

They both went to classes and enjoyed a lot as the subjects were interesting, and they got along well with each other....

It's lunch time...
Teju- ahh I'm hungry dude...

Kunal- Abey abhi toh order Diya hai banana toh do unhe... Pagli...

Teju- ey woh mat bhula... Aur haan tab tak kuch juice laana...

Kunal - ofcourse tere servant banne hi aaya tha mai toh...

Teju - Do you have any doubt??

Kunal - waah nothing beautiful...

They had lunch while making fun banter and as it was evening, they left for the cafe....

Kunal - accha do you have a boyfriend??
Her face changed immediately and sadness is clearly visible...
Kunal got worried...

Kunal - it's ok if you don't want to... Koi tension nahi calm down...

Teju - It's not like that koi tha but khatam hogaya woh chapter and I don't wanna open it again...

Kunal- That's fine teju... And yeah this is life we must move on and go with the flow...

Teju- bada philosophy bol raha hai.. what about you?

Kunal - Haha mera no way... Like toh sabko Kiya but Propose karne ka Mann toh nahi kiya kisi ko.. shaayad meri waali nahi hai...

Teju- yaar tu bada fun hai re and yeah girls like someone like you whose funny and a gentleman dude.. mil jaayegi mai kudh dhundungi...

Kunal - kya patha mil gayi ho...

Teju - Huh...

Kunal- kuch nahi woh dekho customers...

In India!!!

Dev and Divya were sitting in the balcony...

Dev - ahh this is 5th month divi and you should be more careful now... Pls don't stress yourself and kuch bhi ho kisi ko bhulale...

Divya- ek baath puchu...

Dev- Haan

Divya- kab tak aise kisi se baath na karke rahega.. you should also move on right...

Dev- I'm trying my best but nahi hoparaha hai divi jab bhi usse dekhthi hu woh sab yaad aathi hai... Pls don't force me...

Divya- papa se toh baath karlo woh bhi bohot bechaini horahi hai...

Dev - pls he'll me Mr. Kundrra only for me... Rokne ki jagah usne kudh karwaya hai how can he even think like that... This is last time pls don't talk about them......

Divya in mind - patha nahi jab tak teju nahi aayegi tab tak aisa hi rahega Ghar aur patha nahi woh aayegi bhi ki nahi...

Screen Freeze....

Precap: Akshara talking to Karan!!

Teju and Kunal Masti!!

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter!! Please batao yaar, kaisa lag raha hai? Are you guys enjoying it or not? I want to know your responses... I'm trying my best to make this interesting and portray all the emotions. Please let me know if you are finding it interesting or not??