𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟎𝟖

Ahh firstly I'm really sorry guys, I had an interview today, so got busy with it... And yeah 2184 words, the longest chapter till date!! Enjoy guys... Also pls do tell me are you liking the story or not?? Also 157 comments on the last part.. I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying this story and I hope you continue to do so....

-------------------------------------------

Karan went directly to his home... He was extremely hurt this time. He went inside and was about to go to his room, when he was stopped by Dev... All the family members were present there...

They all can see the pain in his eyes.. all were tensed...

Karan- kya hua bhai?

Dev- what happened today??

Karan- bhai I'm not in a mood to talk now pls leave me alone....

Dev- jenni has called us...

Karan sighed...
Karan- oh patha chal gaya sabko matlab?

Kd- Karan ye kya tareeka hai baath karne ka... Firstly usne divorce kyu Diya beta...

Karan- satak gayi hai aapki Bahu ki dimaag...
He shouted on top of his voice....

Dev- Sunny slow down... Dheere bol...

Karan was now getting more Irritated and he again shouted...

Karan- kyu dheere bolu... Batao na Zara... Aapke doll na aapko har baar sahi hi lagthi haina.. nahi she is not today... She is freaking wrong today... Har baar Mai hi galat nahi hotha hu... She is behaving like a stupid...

Dev- what are you talking karan? Mai samjha nahi... We all are tensed ki usne divorce kyu Diya... Seedhe bolna..

Divya- Sunny plss tell what happened did you talk with her??

Karan - Haa Gaya tha madam se milne... Usko na mahaan Banna hai... She is not the laddoo I know or she is not the doll you know Bhai... Woh kon hai patha nahi... Woh itni weak kaise bangayi Bhai?? The laddoo I know is the strongest one.. jo laddoo hume 3 saal pehle chodke gayi hai woh yeh nahi hai... Usne Aaj Tak Jo bhi kamaaya haina apne dhampe kamaaya... Par aaj jo 3 saal baad aayi haina... She is not the Tejasswi we know... She is not this weak... Jo bandhi dusre ke muh pe jawaab dethi thi woh Aaj kuch keh nahi paayi.. she is getting affected with some fucking aunty words... She.. she is thinking bullshit Bhai... Usko lag raha hai jenni is better for me and hum dono ko milna hai isliye usko hatna hai... Isliye madam ne aake divorce papers dedi... Like seriously Bhai usko mere aankhon Mai pyaar nahi dikhta kya? Mai kya gadha hu... Jo uske peeche pada rahtha hu har ek second... Aaj isne sacchi mera Dil thoda hai bhai... I'm hurt with her behaviour... Aise kaise soch sakthi hai itni samajhdar haina madam... Itna kya overthink karna usse... I'm so done with her now...
At the end his eyes were moist... Saying all this he just ran to his room...

Everyone feels bad for him... They know how much he has suffered and is still suffering... This time, Teju has to understand his side as well...

Dev went to his room... This time, he was hurt with his doll too... He didn't expect her to take such a big step so foolishly...

Dev- kyu doll kyu Aisa Kiya... I have always seen you as a strong women but what is this... Ye tune bohot galat Kiya hai doll... I know you might not know about how he suffered this 3 years but uske aankhein mai tujhe uska pyaar nahi dikha kya... Uska chaahat nahi dikha kya... Why doll... Why? Aaj tune mujhe bhi hurt kardiya iss kadam se... Sunny is right today you are not my doll...
He was crying by the end....

Ansh did not understand anything. He saw Karan crying, so he went towards Karan's room... Karan was laying on his bed, all emotionless... Ansh went to him and sat beside him... He gently tapped his face, and Karan opened his eyes... Ansh gave him a beautiful smile, and Karan instantly smiled back at him...