𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟒𝟗

Guys I know thoda boring lag raha hoga aapko but trust me wait for few more parts and you will get what you want... But woh sab karne ke liye base toh chahiye na... And also Everyone should realize their feelings and all na... Isliye it's taking time... Pls be patient guys... A long chapter ahead... Read and tell me how's it....

It's been three months. Teju was settling in well. She had found a nice company that was a big help to her. She was coping with the new surroundings, but sometimes she also missed everyone. She always wanted to speak to Dev, but she backed off! On the other side, the family was talking with Karan normally, except for Dev. They were not speaking wholeheartedly, but still, seeing his condition, they were being a little soft towards him. But Karan was badly missing Teja. Whatever work he does, he remembers her! He was not able to forget her and move on... Family is also missing teju a lot.. but they were happy that she is doing what she wants....

In India....

One morning Karan was going to his room but stopped at dadi room...
Karan - meri gf se baath hi nahi hothi theek se aaj kal...

He went inside and saw dadi sitting on the bed idle...
He went and kept his head on her lap...

She looked at him and started caressing his face...

Karan- ab aap aapka bf se itna pyaar nahi karthe hai na..
He asked in a cracked voice ..

Dadi- chaped khaayega Aisa bola toh.. maine kabhi kam pyaar dikhaya kya.. aur tu ye kya haal banadiya hai...

Karan- patha nahi dadi shaayad mujhe ek mauka miltha aur mai ye sab change kardu... But I don't deserve her dadi shaayad..

Dadi- Kya patha baccha life hi tereko dusra mauka dede... Abhi bhi miss kartha hai na usse...

Karan- bhultha ka dadi ki.. har jagah har time ussi ki yaadein hothi hai dimaag Mai... Jaha bhi dekhu sirf wohi dikhthi hai... Kaash ek sorry toh boltha usse... Woh bhi kam hai Jo bhi maine kiya hai...

Dadi- Haa baccha par tune regret bhi kar raha hai na... Bohot chulbuli ladki hai bohot Miss kar raha hu mai usse...

Karan- I'm sorry dadi meri wajah se sab log usse bohot Miss kar rahe hai.. aur mai kuch nahi kar paa Raha hu...

Dadi- hotha hai sunny kabhi kabhi and hum ab kuch nahi kar sakthe na... Tu Jaa office ke liye late horaha hai na...

Karan kisses her cheeks and run away...
Karan- I love you dadi...

Dadi- bhagwaan ji plss teju ko humari life Mai waapas le aana... Iss Ghar Mai koi bhi Kushi se nahi jee paa Raha hai jabse woh gayi hai...

Karan was in his office working...
There was an intern who has a big crush on karan...

Karan was in his cabin and busy in work... She came inside...

Intern- Hi sir.. I need a sign in this file...

Karan- no wishes and directly hi? Learn something and join the company...

Intern - Sorry sir
She went near him and gave him the file... While giving file she was being very close to him and touching his hands and all...

He got irritated and got up swiftly....

Karan- You fucking stay away bitch!!

Intern- What happened sir.. Actually I really love you... Pls accept my proposal...