𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟓

Hey guys here you go with next update!! Pls tell me how's the story is going on... Is it interesting or not??

------------------------------------------

Teju left Karan's office and went directly to the mall... she decided that she'll make Karan stay at her house today... She then brought clothes and surprise gifts... She smiled seeing all her gifts...

Then she left for her home and started decorating the house... Once she completed all the decorations, she started preparing his favourite food...

Then she got ready and was waiting for him... Karan completed his work and came to teju's house and rang the bell...

She excitedly opened the door and shouted....
Teju - Sunnyyyyyy

Karan- shh laddoo people are sleeping baby...

Teju- I don't care... I need you...

That's when he observed her and there she was standing wearing a cute frock which comes till her knees and looking so cute in that...

He just pulled her cheeks...

Karan - awwle laddoo you are looking so cute... Just like a doll.. my doll..

Teju- ok come on now change your dress and come soon...

Karan- I didn't bring any teju...

Teju- offo sunny just go to room...
She pushed him inside and he was surprised to see the shirt pant over there...

Karan- This girl is just crazy...
Till then she arranged the dining table and was waiting for him... He came out and she was just gawking at her man... He was looking so handsome!!

Karan smirked looking at her and went near her...
Karan- like what you see baby?

Teju - ofcourse you look dashing Mr. Kundrra!!

Karan- Thank you Ms. Prakash!!

Teju in mind- gadha Mrs. Kundrra bol saktha na...

Teju- sunny sit down ye dekho Maine kya banaya hai...

He looked at the table was so happy looking at all his favourite dishes...
Butter chicken, Rajma chawal and Kheer!!

Karan- teju tune banaya hai ye sab? Sab mere favourite hai woh bhi tere haath ka aaha...

He started to dance like a small kid and teju was adoring her big kid!!

Teju- dance hogaya toh baith jao na sunny let's have dinner...

Karan- Haan laddoo jaldi daalo I'm very much hungry...

She served his plate and he was about to keep in mouth but frowned looking at her...