𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟗𝟔

Sorry for the late update!! Enjoy...

They reached home, and Teju was mesmerized by the sight of their house... It was a two-story house, and it looked incredibly beautiful... While she was lost in admiration, everyone went inside. Karan came and stood beside her...

Karan- yaha kadi hogi ya andar bhi aayegi??

Teju- haan haan chalo na andar...

Dev- So doll how's the house??

Teju- Bhai I have no words.. This is so beautiful.. Like I have a dream to build something like this... This is just beyond beautiful...

Divya- uff uff  itni tareef.. This was a gift by karan to mamma papa... Uska choice hai obviously accha hoga...

Karan- Ofcourse I'm best at it...
He said eyeing towards teju and everyone understood his meaning.. Teju was looking around the house...

Teju- you do have a good choice karan.. It's actually beautiful!!

Karan- thanks yaar!!
Karan in mind- Ek humare liye bhi hoga laddoo...!!

Kd- chalo baccho fresh hojao... Hume shopping bhi jaana hai and also teju ko punjab bhi dikhana hai...

Teju- yesss I'm so excited to see punjab...
Everyone left to get ready and met for lunch. Following the meal, two cars were present... In one car, the entire family sat, while Karan and Teju were going in the other car...

Teju was looking around the city and enjoying the beautiful nature.. and Karan was only adoring this little beauty...

First, they drove towards the shopping mall, where everyone purchased dresses for the anniversary celebration... Teju was getting confused and ansh was looking at her cutely as she is giving cute expressions... Karan came towards them and was startled looking at ansh as he was clearing adoring his laddoo and he frown...

Karan in mind- ab ye bhi aagaya line pe... Ahh laddoo why are you so cute...
He went and picked ansh...

Karan- what is my champ doing here...?

Ansh- angel cuut cuut...

Karan- haa patha hai mujhe she's cute... Tujhe na abhi bohot time hai...

Ansh- Haw chachu kaa huaa..?

Teju- Hey karan when did you come??

Karan- just now tell me what's the problem??

Teju- mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha hai kya lu.. yaha toh sab acche haina..
She said in a baby voice and both Karan and ansh were like aww on her...

Ansh- angel cuut ... Ladooo cuut

Teju- awwie my duggu...

Karan- champ hum dress select karenge chalo...
Karan in mind- sabko meri jaan hi chahiye...
They were seeing all the dresses and finally Karan & ansh selected the same dress...

Karan & Ansh- Thisssss!!!
Both looked at each other, and Teju was shocked to see that both Karan and Ansh had selected the same color dress... Teju was impressed by their choice...

Ansh- copyyy chachu...

Karan- Oh hello tu mujhe copy kar raha hai..

Ansh- nahiii aap...

Karan- tum champ...

Teju- Ahh stop it guys.. Tum dono ki choice same hai.. Like chachu like champ!! 
Both made a cute expression and looked so cute...

Teju in mind- these two are so similar!! so cuteee...
After shopping, everyone decided to go home, but Teju had a sad face because she wanted to visit Punjab. Observing her expression, Karan spoke...