𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟏𝟗

Hey guys... One more update of the day... Enjoy and tell me whether the story is interesting or not??

---------------------------------------------

After the call, Teju left for hospital.... She was busy with her work.. After sometime Teju and Akshara were walking in the corridor.. suddenly akshara collides with someone...

Ofcourse it's none other than Abhimanyu... She turned her face to see it's him again..
Akshara- Ahh teri problem kya hai?? Har baar mujhe hi kyu dash detha hai...

Teju hit her forehead knowing what's coming next...
Abhi- Hey tu kahi aur dekhe aarahi thi har baar galthi meri nahi hothi..

Akshara- matlab mai kya paagal hu jo tujhe hi dash du??

Abhi- accha toh kitne logon ko diya dash... saamne dekhe bhi walk kiya karo kabhi kabhi..

Akshara- Oh pls tu mat sikha mujhe aur ye kya bakwaas hai and why are you here?

Abhi- mujhe bhi koi kaam hotha hai aivey nahi aatha mai bhi hospital woh bhi aisi chudail dekhne...

Akshara- mujhe chudail bol raha hai tu toh bandar hai...
This was all seen by Abhi's parents as they came to India yesterday... They need to do health checkups so Karan brought them here not knowing his sister would mess it... Karan then signalled teju to stop her and she sighed...

Teju- akshuuu stop it yaar see there are people here...
She then looked at back to find her brother and an old couple...

Karan- This is Abhi's parents health checkup ke liye leke aaya main.. and that's my sister aunty akshara... That is my fiance Dr. Tejasswi Prakash!!
Teju smiled at the fiance word...

Teju and Akshara both took the blessings from them and his parents felt so nice knowing them...
Teju- I'm sorry about that aunty she is bit cranky always...

Akshara- no aunty actually your son is so irritating every time...

Abhi- oye hello...

Am- Abhi stop it you are not a kid... aur beta haan ye thoda irritating hai...

Akshara- Haha I love you aunty..
Saying this she showed him her tongue and he smiled at her innocence... Abhi's parents observed his behaviour and they felt an instant connection with them...

Karan and Teja were clueless and were just looking at each other like what's happeing...

Teju- akshuu you have patients to attend get back to it...

Akshara- okk mam bye uncle aunty will catch up later...

Karan- she is mad!!

Ad- she is cool man!!

Teju- come aunty uncle I'll do your tests... 
Then they gelled well with each other and Abhi's parents already loving their company...

Later that night, Karan invited Abhimanyu's family for the dinner... Therefore, Karan called Teju as well...

Teju went to the Kundrra Mansion...and greeted everyone...

Dadi- teju sunny ko bhulana neeche woh log aathe hi honge...

Teju- Haan dadi abhi aayi...
She went towards his room but he wasn't there.. then she heard a knock sound and turned towards the bathroom side... The door opened and there stood the Greek god infront of her... He was wearing only a towel, with messy hair and water droplets cascading down his chest... This sight is making her crazy...

He smirked seeing his affect on her.. He went near her slowly and his slow steps is making her heart beat faster... The mere sight of him in that state made her breathless, and she found herself breathing heavily...