𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏𝟐𝟑

Heya guys here you go with the next... As I said I'm literally taking time for you guys and writing this story yaar... Pls bear with me for the late updates... I really wanna know how's the plot going on? Is it interesting or not? Are you all connected to the story or not? Pls tell me guys....

-----------------------------------------

Teju left with an angry pout...
Everyone started to laugh looking at Karan...

Karan - kya ho yaar tum log gussa diladiya meri laddoo ko...

Kunal- she looks cute when she's angry yaar....

Karan- oy cute ke bacche meri hai aur Mai hi bol saktha hu sab kuch...

Aly- Haan Haan jao ab apni laddoo ko manao...

Karan- Abey tu dost Kam dushman zyada hai... Tu toh Gaya beta ruk Jaa aatha hoon...

Jasmin - Bhai ab jao na warna aur gussa hogi... You know her...

Karan - hayee rab ji pls mujhe bachalo...

Teju went to Karan's balcony and standing there....
Karan saw her there and went near her... He stood beside her...

She knew it's him but she was angry and possessive...

Karan- Hmm so someone is feeling jealous Haan... I can smell..
She doesn't care...

Karan- laddoo Mai kya kartha ab toh Mai hoon hi itni hot and sexy... Punjab ka Munda... So obviously girls tho marthe hai na merepe... Kya bolthi...

She gave him a glare and he was enjoying teasing her... He was always possessive for her and he just loves it when she is possessive... That's a treat for him to watch and when he gets the opportunity he's gonna use it well...

Karan- kya hua laddoo tujhe Mai hot nahi dikhta kya? You know college Mai na har Roz kisi na kisi ladki propose karthi thi...

Teju was just killing him in his mind... now she was intensely looking at his eyes...

Karan- you know what woh girls bhi bade hot lagthe the teju..

This was it for her patience and she turned towards him...

Teju- to mere paas kya kar raha hai jaa na unhi ke paas... I'm leaving bye...
She was having a small tear with that cute angry face...

She tried to go from there, but this line was the end for him. He lost his mind. He couldn't afford her leaving again... Just listening to her made him remember all the times she had left him in the past, leaving him devastated... He felt like his breathing was about to stop... His loneliness, suffering, everything came rushing back before his eyes... Now, his biggest fear in life is Teju going away again... He feels like he will lose his life if she goes away from him once more... The mere thought of her absence sends shivers down his spine... She has become his reason for existence...

She was just acting as she knew he will manao her now but she stopped knowing he's not coming towards her... She just turned to see him shivering out there... This made her worry a lot and she just ran towards him...

She holds his hands..
Teju- sunny sunny kya hua...

Karan - teju you.. are leaving? No.. no teju pls...

Teju- no sunny I'm not see I'm here right infront of you baby... Mai kaha jaungi tujhe chodke...

Karan- no no you said... You'll leave.. noo
Karan removed his hands from her hold... Teju went near him and try to hold his hand but he backout... This made her understand his situation a little...

Teju- sunny suno meri baath I can never leave you... You are the best thing happened in my life sunny... Ye kya hogaya tujhe... Mai yahi hu babe...

Karan- tu pakka nahi jaa Rahi haina?
He asked like a lost child and she adored her baby...