𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟑

Karan reached home and it was night so everyone went to sleep... But Divya was waiting for him...

Karan- bhabhs sojathe na I'll come and give...

Divya- no no I'm fine chotu..

Karan - ye lo aapka Medicine...

Divya- ok fresh hoke aaja I'll set the dinner...

Karan- bhabhs kyu itna tension lethi ho...

Divya - because I'm worried about my brother!!

Karan- kya Aaj aap apne haathon se khilaoge...?

Divya- puchne ki kya baath hai order de tu bas... Go freshen up and come down..

Karan- I love you bhabhs...

He freshened up and came down..

Divya was ready with the dinner....
Both sat on the couch...
She started feeding him...

Divya- so kya chala Raha hai ?

Karan- kya matlab kuch bhi toh nahi...

Divya- chotu I know you more than you know yourself... Comaan 2din se dekh rahi hu you are smiling a lot and I can see the changes in you...

Karan- I can't hide anything infront of you...

Divya- you are my baby karan and I know what you are going through and that's definitely the tough time.. but trust me everything will be fine... After that this is the first time I'm seeing you happy... smiling why is that change so...

Karan- I don't know di that one incident changed my life I mean I couldn't protect her... Mai Tut Gaya tha bhabhs.. but phir ek din aise hi cafe Gaya tha... There I saw a girl she is so beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off her...

Flashback....

One day karan was sitting in cafe... Teju and jas were also in the same cafe...

Jasmin- kya life hogayi humari college phir pharmacy home and same repeat... Teju yaar did you ever feel bored of this life?

Teju- ofcourse jas after my parents incident I felt all alone and sad for so many days but then I realised nothing will happen if I cry or be sad... Infact I should make the proud and happy about me... That's the day I started living life peacefully... And this is lesson you know... Apne log hamesha hume kush hu dekhna pasand karthe hai and agar hum sad honge toh woh bhi.. so we should enjoy the life just...

Jas- waah kya world class theories hai ek dam mast! Tu na ek podcast start kar Life Lessons by TP!!

Karan was with his friend and he was listening to her words properly and he felt like she is advising him only...
That day he realised he is sad and hurting the people who loves him too... So he wanted to start a new life...

Flashback ends.....

Karan - Her words made me understand things very well di.. and I feel at sukoon seeing her... She is very innocent to this world and needs to be protected bhabhs...

Divya was having tears...

Divya- sunny what happened is happened already and we are also sad for that but trust me sab thik hojayega and hai kon ye ladki she is interesting i mean without talking to you she made her affect on you and I'm so happy for that...batha baath Hui usse...

Karan- she is a 3rd year student in our college only and part time me pharmacy Mai kaam karthi hai...

Divya - oh tabhi Mai dekhu Mera bhai jab medicine ke liye call Kiya itna kush hogaya.... Wahi se laaye ho na..