Note

Hey guys I wanna make one thing clear!!

Sab log tejran ko milado milado karke comments kar rahe hai... Maine pehle hi bola tha ki it's a long story and it will go slow...

I'm also a tejran fan and that's the reason I have started writing this story yaar...warna mujhe Wattpad bhi patha nahi tha last year Tak...

As you have seen in the story, the way he tortured her and the pain she went through was so much, and after all that, you want Teju to easily forgive and come back to him. This is an angst-filled story, and pain, suffering, guilt, love, hate, everything will be shown equally. So please be patient and wait for it. I understand that Karan is feeling more guilty now, but dude, the pain should be equal to the one he gave Teja, right? Please try to understand this thing and be patient. Everything will happen, and yes, the separation track is currently underway, and then you guys ask tejran content... Kaha se du yaar mai... Please try to understand my point of view and be patient for the further parts. Also, I'm literally giving 3 or 4 parts every day, and more than 800 people read this story. But only a few of them vote and comment. I need to have an idea of whether the story is going well or not...

I already mentioned, and again I'm mentioning, this story will definitely go slow, and many more twists and turns are on the way. If you want to enjoy the story, be patient and read it!!!

I hope you guys understand this!!