Chapter- 49

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook felt his heart beating a little faster when he saw Boah. The only person he truly feels sorry for. He doesn't even feel a little sorry for Inna, his own mother. Who came to Dongwook's funeral drank! Couldn't even stand straight without his stepdad's help.

But Boah... the woman who loved Jungkook like her own son. When he was in New York Boah was the one person who used to call him daily. He somehow got the mother's warmth and love from her which his mother failed to give him. And now when he sees Boah like a broken piece, probably because of him. It hurts Jungkook. Because Dongwook deserved everything he got! But Boah... No, she doesn't deserve this.

Jeon Dongwook was placed six feet under the ground. And no one cried and had a tear on his death. (Leaving Boah, she looks sad but she is not crying for Dongwook)

Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon stand a little far away from there. Everything was done.

They turn to leave, but before anyone can leave. They saw some police entering the area. Everyone confusedly looked at each other.

Inspector Kim Woojin got out of the car. And walk straight towards Boah.

"We are sorry for this sudden visit, but ma'am we are here to take your daughter," he said, and Suzy's eyes widened.

"Why?" Boah asked tiredly.

" We have to investigate her because we got to know she takes drûgs."

Boah could only sigh heavily! Tired of every shit going on in her life. She started to walk ahead after mumbling "Take her!" And got inside her car.

"W-hat? Mom! No!" Suzy shouts as she watches her mom drive away, leaving her to the police.

"Time to go lady." The lady police said before dragging Suzy.

__

"Your urine has gone to test. You have to stay here under our control for the next 48 hours. You can do it, right? As you are saying you don't take drûgs it's nothing then!" Woojin said and stood up, leaving Suzy inside the jail.

He smirked when he noticed the change in the girl, the way Suzy was scratching her body, and the way her eyes slowly turning red. The effects of taking drûgs for years and now she can't live without it even for five hours.

___

"YOU FUCKER! OPEN THE LOCK! I WAnt... I want? What do I want?" Suzy shouted then suddenly got confused about why she was shouting. It's been 24 hours she is inside these four walls.

Her body started to get rashes the way she was scratching herself. Her hair got messy. Nails half-eaten by her. You can say she is losing it. And so damn badly!

____

"AHHHH!! GET ME OUT GET ME OUT!! AH! FUCK GET ME OUT!" she screamed, kicking the wall. Pulling her continuously. It's been 27 hours. More than one day. And she needs to take her drûgs anyhow. She needs it anyhow!

And that's when the door opens in her jail room. And it was Jungkook.

"Hi Suzy" he greets and walks inside.

Suzy eyes widen. Before she smiled widely and went towards Jungkook. " Yo-ou are here to get me out?? Yeah?" She asked excitedly.

Jungkook nodded with a smile and showed her the bail papers. Suzy shouted and hugged him tightly. "Yayyy!!"

"But they found drûgs in you so your case is going to court on Monday, til then I got bail for you," Jungkook said, and pat Suzy's back.

"I will handle everything don't worry. Hum? Let's go home now" he said and Suzy nodded with a smile on her face.