Chapter- 34

.
.
.
.
.

"Sir, your date has planned on rooftop. The arrangement is done. Please come" taehyung said in a normal voice, like those words are not killing him inside. Not making him feel like dying or run away from here, hide somewhere.

Jungkook nodded a little, eyes stopped at taehyung for last time before moving it to the woman in the room.

"Let's go." He said to Irene, without any emotion in his voice.

The girl smiled at Jungkook before start to walk behind the him.

Taehyung clenched his hands tightly, eyes turned dark when he saw Irene running a little and hold Jungkook arms lightly as a help before taking upstairs through rooftop.

"Let's not go here, we'll only hurt ourselves more" taehyung's inner voice said.

"That's what I want." He replied to himself before walking behind them.

__

Irene stand other side of the table placed on rooftop beautifully. Hoping her date will pull the chair for her like a gentleman he is.

But her smile pulled out of her pretty face. When Jungkook blankly when to other side and took his seat. Without giving any attention her.

Her cheeks turn light pink in embarrassment. As she took seat opposite of Jungkook.

"How are you?" She asked the man before her.

"Fine" Jungkook reply before his doe eyes went through the man standing right behind Irene, back facing them.

"I know this news might be sudden for you, I knew we'll getting married for years. I want this marriage to work, please try to give this marriage a chance. So we can make a home together" Irene said with a strong voice.

Lee Irene has a strong personality. She knows what she wants and how to get them. Knowing her dad and Jungkook's father had set their marriage she followed Jungkook's everything.

Never dated anyone that seriously. Just fuck buddies and one nights. She tries to stay away from love. Doesn't matter if anyone fall in love with her while fucking her. It's doesn't takes her two seconds to walk out of that door if it's happened.

Being the CEO in her father company, her only aim is to make the company big more big then any other companies in Korea. Even more big then Jeon enterprise.

And for that, She needs Jungkook in her palms. And she will take him, make him her toy for her success.

Jungkook look at Irene before his eyes turn annoyed by looking at her face.

"Kindly stop dreaming that you can make a home with me." He says has his voice dropped dangerously low.

"What do you mean?" Irene asked in shock, she never heard Jungkook talking in this turn infront his dad.

"Exactly what you think I meant" Jungkook reply before his eyes went through taehyung, who walk through them with two wine bottles and glasses.

"Stop joking alright! What's your problem Jungkook? And what's wrong with your tone of talking?" Irene said as her face turned red in anger when Jungkook kept his eyes on his bodyguard more than her.

Jungkook big doe eyes didn't left taehyung for a second, he kept looking at the older man without blinking.

"I'm saying something, Jungkook goddamn look at me!" Irene raised her voice a little for not getting the attention she needs.

As she moved her hand in anger which made her glass of wine fall on ground. Taehyung just placed the glass for her.

"Damn you! Can't even do a work properly??" Irene shout at taehyung.