Chapter- 41

Hell!!!! Chapter 41??!💀💀 Too much!

Okay so lemme clear something up, please read the story from my(author)  POV okay? Not everything is written in the book that Jimin started to read. The story is going on from my POV. Someone commented on the smut chapter, that their UK that part was also written in the book or not.. no it's not. Like how they met and how everything went was written there but not anything sexual.

And I've changed the present year to 2022 to 2020. Okay, that's it for now.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin had kept his promise, he gave Jungkook which the younger asked for. The promise to keep Jungkook's secret as his.

But the way Jin's behavior changed towards Taehyung was quite noticeable to everyone. The way he started to treat Taehyung more harshly. From cutting the man between his words to totally ignoring him. Jin thinks it was Taehyung who made Jungkook go to this road, maybe taking advantage also? Who knows! But for seek of Jungkook, Jin didn't pick a fight with Taehyung still. But yeah he pretty much tries to avoid the man.

Jungkook can see everything, but Jin seems to not understand that Jungkook is an individual, that Taehyung didn't mix something in Jungkook's food to possess the boy!

Jungkook asked Taehyung if should he talk with Jin again about the matter but Taehyung said no it's not needed, with time Jin will accept everything.

Jungkook made Taehyung re-sign the contract once again before the previous one even ended. And this time the contract is for four years.

___

Taehyung came back home after completing a meeting he had a meeting with Dongwook, asking about Jungkook's whereabouts once again. The man again started to find a new girl for his son. Taehyung had to listen to everything silently. And every time it makes him feel numb. But still, he had to act like it was okay. After working here for more than one year and a half years Taehyung can act well.

He sighs and closes the house door. Stepped inside the living while opening his blazer. He hopped to see his little bunny running but he met with complete silence. While raising his eyebrows in confusion he started to walk upstairs to their room. Yes, Jungkook's room now becomes theirs. Because he rarely goes to his own.

"Maybe sleeping?" Taehyung mumbled to himself, thinking maybe Jungkook was sleeping. As he opened the door of the room.

But as he opened the door, he saw Jungkook sitting on the bed end facing the windows.

"Hey, baby," Taehyung said as he walked towards Jungkook after throwing his blazer on the bed.

"What happened love?" He asked confusedly as Jungkook didn't even look up at him, also the idol didn't jump on him like always.

So he kneels on the floor in front of Jungkook, and now he can see the tears dripping down from the boy's closed eyes. And Taehyung panicked. Anything but not Jungkook's tears.

"Tell me what happened??" Taehyung asked, as he hurriedly held Jungkook's face with both hands. Making the boy open his wet eyes.

"Jin sir said anything? Huh? Tell me!" Taehyung tried to keep his voice warm but he couldn't. He can't see Jungkook crying. He just wants to know who said anything to his love.

"I want something from you," Jungkook whispers, he leans close making both their face come in front of each other. " will you give me?"

Taehyung nodded without any hesitation. if Jungkook wanted stars,  Taehyung gonna place them under his feet. Sounds cliché but Taehyung would do it.