Chapter- 47

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"H-ello" The housemaid of Eunwoo nervously greets the police at the front door.

"Hi, ma'am please call Cho Eunwoo." The main police officer said in a respected and professional manner.

"Why, may I know sir?" She asked. As ordered she can't let anyone in.

"We are here to arrest Cho Eunwoo." The police officer said while showing the arrest warrant.

"W-hat!"

.

"No no! I did nothing! Why are you arresting me? No, leave me!" Eunwoo shouted as the police officers dragged him out of his house in his pajamas.

"Breaking news! Actor Cho Eunwoo is arrested! For $exually a$saulting and abu$ing five girls! For years! And yeah police have every proof for it! This is XYZ news! Stay tuned for more details!"

.

"Breaking news! Cho Eunwoo will be in court on 6 December, because it's a high-profile case! People want justice for those five girls! The court decided to take the matter in hand. Stay tuned for more updates!"

.

"No, pl-ease! Sir, I have dreams I wanna become a singer. Please don't do this. Please!" Everyone heard nari the girl, who was rp@d by eunwoo, pleading on the recording.

"So what? Just one more mark on your will not damage anything, Nari. One more yeah? You can take it." Eunwoo grinds his teeth as his voice was clearly heard on the record.

"No! Don't touch me! I will tell everyone, I will complain about you!" Another girl, Yuna's record was planned.

"Who gonna believe you Yuna? No one! People will think you are doing everything for attention like past! Everyone gonna believe me because I'm a star and you? You are a mere struggling actor."

.
.

Like that three more records were played, total five recordings was given as proof of Eunwoo's deeds. After seeing everything the judge said. " It's disgusting how Mr.Cho Eunwoo thinks no one gonna do anything to him just because he was a star, laws are the same for a star or a beggar. No one is different here! And after seeing and understanding everything proof .....

I give lifetime imprisonment to Cho Eunwoo for r@pe, $exually a$saulting, and abu$e, Cho Nari, Jung Yuna, Kang Binna, Jo Ae-Cha, and Yoon Ari!"

.
.

"Breaking news! Cho Eunwoo is shifted to the hospital after getting into a serious fight with one of the serial killers in the prison. He mostly got hurt in the head, Our source says he is in very critical condition!"

.
.

"His brain is damaged. He will never be able to think probably. Eunwoo is particularly a child now." The doctor said and closed the file.

"N-no!" Jungkook whispers and wipes his Falling tears after hearing the doctor.

.
.

"Mr. Jeon we thought you and Mr.Cho are not friends anymore." The police officers said, stopping the idol who just come to visit his friend after visiting the doctor.

"Yes we are not friends, but still sir he was my best friend from childhood. His parents weren't in the pictures for years, so he has no one, Even if we are not friends now I never wanted him to see like this. Please I request at least once lemme meet my friend." Jungkook said while his eyes were holding tears in them.